munin opensuse103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• munin opensuse103

Hat jemand die Monitoringfunktion mit munin munin-node unter OpenSuSe 10.3 zum laufen gebracht?

Hallo,

ich habs bisher nicht versucht, aber die Admin-GUI zeigt einfach die von munin generierten Bilder an. Ich denke das ist eher ein SuSE Problem als eins der Admin GUI.

mfg

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      Hallo,

ich habs bisher nicht versucht, aber die Admin-GUI zeigt einfach die von munin generierten Bilder an. Ich denke das ist eher ein SuSE Problem als eins der Admin GUI.

mfg
      Hallo,
      Ich hab im 10.3er Installations-Script munin und munin-node noch dazu gefügt, aber leider seh ich im Admin-Gui nichts. Ist munin im 10.2er Script enthalten? Bzw. ist eine munin.conf Änderung noch zu tätigen?

mfg
      Last edited by Guest; 12-21-2007, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mschlumpf View Post
        Hallo,
        Ich hab im 10.3er Installations-Script munin und munin-node noch dazu gefügt, aber leider seh ich im Admin-Gui nichts. Ist munin im 10.2er Script enthalten? Bzw. ist eine munin.conf Änderung noch zu tätigen?

mfg
        Is munin in the repositories? I didn't know that. In my new (to be published) script they are in the tar ball.
        I've got munin running (from the OpenSUSE build service), but not with Open-Xchange. I think the problem is the location of the munin web interface. In Debian it is somewhere in /var/www, in OpenSUSE it is in /srv/www/htdocs/munin. Martin Braun, can you tell me where Hyperion expects the munin files, or where I can configure this?

Comment

Hi,

you can configure the place for the munin graphs via the "htmldir" directive at /etc/munin/munin.conf

htmldir /var/cache/munin

Greetings

Comment

Thanks, Martin, but it doesn't do the trick.

I can see the Munin graphs online when they are in /srv/www/htdocs/munin, so munin does what it has to do. Also when the htmldir is set to /var/cache/munin, the munin files are updated. But no graphs in the OX admin-gui.

Can you tell me what the munin.conf file looks like? (especially the host tree)
            And what the exact hostname/domainname combination is OX expects in /var/cache/munin?

Comment

Working...
            X