Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• share feature not available

hey all,

after upgrading ox-appsuite to 7.8 it seems that share feature is not available any more. When I try to share my Calendar with other users, I'd do:

- clicking on "Permissions" in calendars folder view,
    - seeing the permission of my own Account (owner)
    - But then there is no way to add new users. I simply can accept or cancel the dialog.

The "get a link" button as also missing.

Do I have to set some parameters inside the OX configuration?

best regards

Sebastian
    Last edited by wesdgf; 11-16-2015, 06:33 PM.
    OX Server:7.8.2-Rev37 on Univention Corporate Server 4.1-4

Maybe you have to set some permissions:

sharing changed a little bit in 7.8

Comment

Thank you very much thiel. It seems we're able to invite guest users, now.

But it is still not possible to invite users with an existing ox account. Do we have to modify another *.properties file?

best regards

Sebastian
      OX Server:7.8.2-Rev37 on Univention Corporate Server 4.1-4

Comment

What do you mean with "not possible to invite users with an existing OX account"?

As long as the user is outside of the sharing user's context he's handled as a guest user but nothing should block the invitation of such a user.

Comment

Hello!

What do you mean with "not possible to invite users with an existing OX account"?
          I'm facing the same problem after the update to ox appsuite 7.8.0. I can't add other ox users to Calendar items via "Permissions/ Invite people" because there is no input filed in the popup.

ox-caldav-sharing.jpg

We have a active ox appsuite subscription and all updates (as of today) are applied.

Thanks for any help!

Comment

This works for me.

Please compare my capabilities with yours (getuserconfigurationsource -c CID -u UID -a):
            [active_sync, auto_publish_attachments, caldav, calendar, carddav, collect_email_addresses, contacts, delegate_tasks, document_preview, drive, edit_group, edit_password, edit_public_folders, edit_resource, filestore, google, guard, guard-drive, guard-mail, guard-pin, ical, infostore, invite_guests, mailfilter, mobile_mail_app, mobility, multiple_mail_accounts, oauth, oauth-grants, olox20, oxupdater, pop3, presenter, printing, publication, publish_mail_attachments, read_create_shared_folders, remote_presenter, rss, rt, search, share_links, spreadsheet, subscription, tasks, text, twitter, unified-mailbox, usm, vcard, webdav, webdav_xml, webmail, xing, xingjson]

Probably there is some configuration combination which does not work as intended.

Comment

Hm. I don't see anything obvious missing?

Source: permissions
              -- granted:[active_sync, calendar, collect_email_addresses, contacts, delegate_tasks, edit_group, edit_password, edit_public_folders, edit_resource, ical, infostore, mobility, multiple_mail_accounts, olox20, publication, read_create_shared_folders, subscription, tasks, usm, vcard, webdav, webdav_xml, webmail]
              -- denied:[]

Source: configuration
              -- granted:[caldav, carddav, filestore, invite_guests, share_links]
              -- denied:[alone, drive, mobile_mail_app]

Source: provisioning
              -- granted:[]

Source: programmatic
              -- granted:[edit_group, edit_resource, oauth, pop3, printing, rss, search, unified-mailbox, xing]

Granted capabilities (lowest -> highest priority; permissions -> configuration -> provisioning -> programmatic):
              [active_sync, caldav, calendar, carddav, collect_email_addresses, contacts, delegate_tasks, edit_group, edit_password, edit_public_folders, edit_resource, filestore, ical, infostore, invite_guests, mobility, multiple_mail_accounts, oauth, olox20, pop3, printing, publication, read_create_shared_folders, rss, search, share_links, subscription, tasks, unified-mailbox, usm, vcard, webdav, webdav_xml, webmail, xing]

Comment

Problem Solved. As a reference to others: uninstall the "Adblock Edge" (or any other Adblocker) Addon. Does nasty stuff

Comment

Working...
                X