Cyrus to OX (Cyrus) migration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyrus to OX (Cyrus) migration

Hello, after Installation, now that works, i will use my old Email from an Cyrus Imap Server.
    I,ve migrate the Emails and the Directory structure with imapsync and verified it with Kmail and its good.
    But when i open the Email Frontend on OX CE i have the Emails in the inbox , but with the wrong date (Date of Migration) and the another directorys and mails are non existent.
    I can see all Mails with Kmail, when i contact the Imap from the OX Installation but in OX Frontend no chance.
    Can i change this or which choice to migration i have/

regards Stefan

Is this a seurity feature? Can i deactivate this?

Comment

Maybe you have to subscribe to the mail folders.

Are the folders listed under "Configuration - Folder preferences - E-Mail"

mani

Comment

Thank you this was it for the first part, i can use all folders now, Thanks.
        My Last Problem ist the mails in OX are Dated with Date of Migration and not the date from the imap. When i was lokking for mails with a normal EmailClient i have the original Date shown.

Regards Stefan

Comment

imapsync has options to control such things.

Daniel

Comment

Thank you all. It was the --syncinternaldates

Code:
            imapsync --syncinternaldates --host1 192.168.11.1  --user1 user1atsource --noauthmd --passfile1 /etc/secret1 --host2 192.168.11.5 --user2 user2ontarget   --passfile2 /etc/secret2
            Thanks to all

Stefan

Comment

Working...
            X