Connecting Outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting Outlook

Hello. Currently I am thinking about installing the community edition of OX on my Gentoo server in order to access any personal data (contacts, calendar, ...) through the web. The PIM application on my PC is Outlook 2007 so there must be a way to properly sync OX and Outlook. Mail access is already done through Cyrus IMAP so this shouldn't be much of a problem.

I read about a connector called OXtender (or OXlook? What's the difference?) - I am just unsure about the price. Is there a free community version or do I have to pay for it? If there latter is the case, is there a free alternative? Some time ago I tried eGroupware with the Funambol Outlook plugin but I wasn't very happy with that combination - syncing didn't work properly and the web site actually was a mess.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

"OXlook" is a deprecated name for the "OXtender for Microsoft Outlook" for information about licensing and pricing please contact us via phone or web form at: http://www.open-xchange.com/en/contactus

Greetings

Comment

Does this mean that there is no free version of OXtender? Any free alternatives then? Paying a few hundred dollars (on a yearly basis or whatever) is not an option for me. Thanks.

Comment

Yes, actually you have to pay for it.

Best regards,

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
          Hi,

"OXlook" is a deprecated name for the "OXtender for Microsoft Outlook" for information about licensing and pricing please contact us via phone or web form at: http://www.open-xchange.com/en/contactus

Greetings
          Hi Martin,

Thanks a tonne for useful information and i was looking for the same.

Comment

Working...
          X