Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eMail-Reminder don't work - Erinnerungen per eMail funktionieren nicht

Logfile:

Mar 3, 2011 11:51:05 AM com.openexchange.groupware.reminder.internal.GetAr isingReminder removeAppointments
    SEVERE: APP-0059 Category=3 Message=Got the wrong folder identification. You do not have the appropriate permissions to modify this object. exceptionID=86077290-2937
    APP-0059 Category=3 Message=Got the wrong folder identification. You do not have the appropriate permissions to modify this object. exceptionID=86077290-2937

Wo könnte der Fehler zu suchen sein?

Version: 6.18.0-Rev20

Ich glaube, dass der Fehler erst seit dem Update einer älteren Version auftritt. Das kann ich aber nicht sicher sagen. Sicher ist, dass es schon mal funktioniert hat...

Danke!

Hallo,

OX6 unterstützt keine Terminerinnerungen per E-Mail. Bei OX5 war das mal in frühen Versionen der Fall.

Gruß

Comment

Hallo,

danke, das erklärt zumindest, warum es nicht funktioniert.
      Stellt sich die Frage, ob die von mir gepostete Fehlermeldung dann auf ein anderes Problem hindeuten könnte?!

Gruß
      Rick

Comment

Hallo Rick,

ja das könnte sein. Kannst Du bitte den gesamten Stacktrace posten? Dann sehen wir auch, wo der Fehler herkommt.

Vielen Dank!

Comment

Are there any plans to re-include the email-reminder feature? I used it a lot with OX5 and really enjoyed the function. It does look like ricksz error message is pointing to another problem...

Comment

Hello Martin,

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
            Hallo,

OX6 unterstützt keine Terminerinnerungen per E-Mail. Bei OX5 war das mal in frühen Versionen der Fall.

Gruß
            Originally posted by AlixPete View Post
            Are there any plans to re-include the email-reminder feature? I used it a lot with OX5 and really enjoyed the function. It does look like ricksz error message is pointing to another problem...
            we'd also would like to get the email-reminders for calendar-appointments and todos. From my point of view this is really a must-have for a groupware-solution! - Pop-ups in the Web-UI are a very nice feature, but don't substitute an email-reminder.

Btw. the checkbox "Notify all participants by E-Mail" beside the reminder drop-down list is quite misleading, since it can imply such an email-reminder-feature ...

Are there any plans about this feature, that was, if I understand it right, already there in former releases of OX?

Why was this useful feature dropped with OX6?

Cheers from Stuttgart/Germany
            Christoph.

Comment

Hi Christoph,

OX6 was a complete re-write and not a update to OX5. Some features just have not got re-implemented. Feel free to report feature requests to your account manager or through https://bugs.open-xchange.com/

Greetings

Comment

Hello,

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
                Hi Christoph,

OX6 was a complete re-write and not a update to OX5. Some features just have not got re-implemented. Feel free to report feature requests to your account manager or through https://bugs.open-xchange.com/

Greetings
                which version of OX do I have to choose? Is "OX6 Server Edition" the software basis for all OX versions including the community edition?

How to file an enhancement bug? I've found only possibilities to report normal bugs ..

Christoph.

Comment

Hi,

actually OX6 Community Edition is the basis for all OX versions. You can choose "OX6 Server Edition" as bug category, it'll be assigned to the same people. You can define severity "enhancement" when reporting a bug.

Greetings

Comment

Working...
                  X