Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I wrote my last post, I inspected the unreferenced files, I moved away from my server: I think nearly all of them were old versions of files or files, that I deleted (a long time ago).

But after getting into this issue today again, I think this is a bug in the WebDAV interface of OX. I am using a file synchronization program, that keeps a local folder and OX in sync using WebDAV. In my case, almost any changes to files in the OX file store are performed using WebDAV, not the web UI.

I am pretty sure, this bug is concerning (at least!) failed uploads using WebDAV: I had a look at the files, that are currently unreferenced and need to be deleted/moved. The newest file was modified yesterday evening. This file was a damaged ZIP file. I remember, that I tried to upload a very large (1,5GB) ZIP file yesterday using WebDAV and it aborted with HTTP 502.
    When I execute
    head -n 10000 $FILE | md5sum
    on the damaged file on the server and on the original file, I get the same MD5 sum!

With a concrete date/time, I had a look at the OX logs and I actually found an internal error including a stacktrace - see attached file ox_webdav_upload_error.txt.

Another confusing thing is: When I upload a new version of a file using WebDAV, I don't see any new version of this file in OX web UI. In fact, almost all of the files in OX have only one version (the current).

@OX-Team / Wolfgang Rosenauer: I am a professional Java software engineer and Linux geek. If I can help in any way to track this issue down, please let me know!

At least the issue with our customer should not be related to Webdav, they almost exclusively use OX with the web interface ...