Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
    HenningMalzahn Guest

Default Community Edition And OXtender - Possible To Combine

Hi Forum!

Shall I start writing "Hi Martin" instead? :-)

One question regarding the Community Edition of OpenXchange ad the OXtender plugin:

I do own a Compaq Ipaq and I really loved being able to synchronize mails, contacts and appointments using the MS Exchange, Outlook and Active Sync combination.

Would it be possible to combine the Community Edition with the OXtender plug in?

One thing that I really liked when evaluating Scalix is that they simply allow 10 premium user accounts to be created (Full Outlook connectivity) even in the Open Source edition.

Would it possible to think about such a licensing scheme for OpenXchange too?

So long

Henning

Hi Henning,

combining components of our licensed software (Outlook Oxtender, Mobility, ...) with the Community Edition is in general not possible.

In special cases we offer licenses but without support - simply send me a private message.

Best regards,
    Daniel

sheebang Guest

Hi !

I'm sorry Daniel Halbe, but i have Community Edition 6.8 on Debian Lenny and it's works perfectly with OxTender on Out***k 2**3

Daniels statement was not about the technical side but about the licensing/sales process point of view.

Greetings

sheebang Guest

Default Hello

Sorry for confusion......

Regards