X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting-Importing Iterative events

Hi, I’m using Thunderbird 3.1, Lighting 1.0b2 and OXtender 1.7.0 Beta 2

I’ve found this problem:

Exporting iterative tasks from a thunderbird calendar to thunderbird-OX calendar is buggy, the iterative event is copied, but the modifications that the event had originally had are lost.

I think this happens due to this reasons:

-When we create a new iterative event on thunderbird all the data of the modifications on that event are hold in a single register of the event ( on the event registers window )

-When we create a new iterative event on thunderbird + OX every time a modification of that event is made, a new register of that event appears on the event register window, generating multiple registers.
    ( making multiple different registers for each modification), witch thunderbird understands like a different event.

Can someone take a look on that bug and try to fix it?
    Last edited by joan-open; 07-02-2010, 10:48 AM.

Hi,

I'm not sure how to recreate this problem. Do you create a recurring appointment with exceptions in Thunderbird calendar that was not synchronized with the OX server and than copy the event to a Thunderbird calendar that IS synchronized with the OX server?

Or how do you export and import the events?

Best regards,
    Sebastian

Comment

I’m also using Thunderbird 3.1 and facing this similar problem. That was synchronized with the OX server, but still I'm trying to solve this problem.

Comment

Working...
      X