Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appsuite: no bcc contacts in printed mail

Hello,

In Appsuite, some of our users need to print mails sent to BCC contacts: in thoses prints, the bcc contacts aren't displayed, is there a way to change this??

Thanks.

Jérôme.

I think there is one version out there where BCC adresses are not printed. Which version are you running? (I _think_ this affects 7.6.2 only and therefore should be no problem on 7.8.0.)

Comment

We are running the 7.8.0 Rev6 (on debian 8)

Comment

I cannot reproduce with 7.8.0rev12/13. I cannot exactly tell if this was a bugfix in a recent version or there is some subtle difference between your system and the ones I know. I do not have an unpatched one to verify unfortunately.

Comment

Thanks for your answer.
          Do you know when the next revision will be available for the community edition?
          Last edited by ox_user; 01-13-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

The next planned community version is the next minor update 7.8.1 which might be available somewhen in March. As you probably know, patch releases are only public to the community if they fix security issues so there is no planned one earlier but in theory it could happen.

Comment

Thanks for this information, we'll be patient then

Jérôme.

Comment

The problem has been solved in the last community update (Open-Xchange App Suite / OX 6 Middleware (backend) v7.8.0-rev26 and Open-Xchange App Suite frontend v7.8.0-rev19)
                Thanks for the correction.

Jérôme.

Comment

Working...
                X