Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

syncUpdate INTERNAL_ERROR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • syncUpdate INTERNAL_ERROR

    Hello,
    I have just updated ox to the latest version. Since this, we found that oxtender2 sporadically doesn't sync emails anymore. After restarting Outlook, it works again for a while.
    In the logfiles of ox, I found the following error. This error has not occured before the update.
    What goes wrong here? Is this a known issue?

    Best regards,
    Peter


    Aug 23, 2013 7:49:15 AM com.openexchange.usm.json.USMJSONServlet doPut
    SEVERE: 1:30:i<USER>:JSON:9674afd87274c64ca3d91866420722e5 syncUpdate INTERNAL_ERROR 6357512 String index out of range: -1
    java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1949)
    at com.openexchange.usm.mimemail.MimeMailBuilder.form atReceived(MimeMailBuilder.java:802)
    at com.openexchange.usm.mimemail.MimeMailBuilder.appe ndHeadersToPart(MimeMailBuilder.java:597)
    at com.openexchange.usm.mimemail.MimeMailBuilder.buil dPart(MimeMailBuilder.java:295)
    ...


    OXtender 2 for Microsoft Outlook
    Open-Xchange OXtender 2 AddIn for Microsoft Outlook
    Version 7.0.64.2861
    VIPcom OX MAPI Provider
    Version 0.0.137.0
    Open-Xchange Groupware Server
    Version 7.2.2-Rev14
    USM Version 7.2.2-9 Build 15db224ccc300bcb73c32ca8328d59a2ad9f298b- 5590, USM JSON Version 7.2.2-9 Build 15db224ccc300bcb73c32ca8328d59a2ad9f298b- 5590
    Copyright 2006 - 2012 Open-Xchange AG

  • #2
    Same here right now. Trying to figure out some more.

    Comment


    • #3
      Today's Public Patch Release 1615 seems to solve this issue (maybe indirectly - after installing this patch everything is running well again).

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, I can confirm, that this bug is fixed with the latest Patch Release.

        Comment

        Working...
        X