Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug when Deleting Re-Occurring Appointments

Hello,

I've noticed in OX that there seems to be a bug when deleting re-occurring appointments.

Lets say our user has an appointment that repeats itself over time (maybe once a week for a month) and they need to delete one particular appointment in the series (maybe on the second week someone is away so they cancel.)

If you try to delete one appointment, you can click "delete" many times, but the appointment will still appear. If you go into the series and make it so it is no longer re-occurring, and click SAVE, then all other instances are gone.

If you delete a single appointment that isn't re-occurring, it will delete as expected.

I haven't seen that issue. It's a common usecase for me and I didn't notice a problem with that. Are you using the WebUI or probably some other interface?

Comment

Hey Wolfgang,

We're using the Web UI, and it's been fairly easy for me to replicate with different users. Re-occurring appointments can't be moved or deleted, but if you untick "repeat," save and try again, it will move/delete.

Comment

Working...
      X