Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Calendar functionality from a context

Hi,

I am trying to remove the calendar functionality to all the users from a context. In the past I used to remove it like this:
    /opt/open-xchange/sbin/changecontext -c 1 --capabilities-to-remove calendar -A oxadminmaster -P xxxyyyzzz

However, I upgraded to open-xchange 7.10.4, and when I run the command above it states the following:

"PERM-0002 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='The capabilities 'calendar' are in conflict with permissions! Permissions must not be defined as capabilities.' exceptionID=-1476691387-86; exceptionId 1188420134-14"

I spend quite some time reading the documentation I could not find a solution.

Any help would be appreciated!

I manage to disable the calendar in Open-Xchange 7.10.4 with the following command:
    /opt/open-xchange/sbin//changeaccessglobal -A oxadminmaster -P xxxyyyzzz --access-calendar off

Comment

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/changecontext -c 1 --access-calendar off
      is the right thing for all users within one context

The calendar feature is not a capability. This did never work correctly. It might have looked a bit like it did but it was plain wrong. With 7.10.4 we do not allow misuse of permissions as capabilities.
      The error message is quite clear.

Check changecontext --extendedoptions and watch out for all parameters starting with --access-*. Those are permissions and always need to be treated as permissions and never as capabilities.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
        X