Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaldavSynchronizer

Hi,
    since the OXTender for Outlook is dead, OX does not support integration with Outlook.
    I have successfully tried to use CaldavSynchronizer for the integration between Outlook and OX.
    Unfortunately, the OX documentation does not include this option.
    Could you please add CaldavSynchronizer to your documentation as you did with Thunderbird?
    The configuration of the CaldavSynchronizer for Outlook+OX is easily explained but should be documented for all interested users.
    This could also be a good marketing point for your software...

Regards,
    Frank Neumann
    Last edited by fneumann; 05-12-2021, 03:18 PM.

Hi,

thanks for your feedback.
    The reason why CaldavSynchronizer is not documented is mainly because we are not supporting it (support as in for our paying customers with support SLAs) officially. In case of issues known to us we might look into them on a best effort base.
    We will look into how it could be documented w/o setting expectations with our customers about the status of support but cannot tell right now if it's possible.

Comment

Hi Wolfgang,
      that would be very helpful for us.
      If you want to go a little bit further - CaldavSynchronizer offers also Enterprise-level support.
      Regards,
      Frank

Comment

Hi Wolfgang,
        I have used CaldavSynchronizer for more than 2 months now. I works very realiably.
        Did you have a chance to look deeper into documenting an/or supporting it?
        Regards,
        Frank

Comment

Working...
        X