Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accept / Decline Appointments

Hi,

is there a way to see, if one already answered an appointment mail? Like, if i accepted it already, there is no way to tell this, or is there?

Thanks
    Last edited by weiglt; 03-20-2013, 01:04 AM.

Hi,

not sure if i correctly understand your request. But the information if somebody has accepted/declined can be checked at the appointment details at the calendar.

Cheers
    Martin

Comment

Hi,

i am not always sure, if the accept(/decline) function really works. Is there a way to get a confirmation or so?

Especially in this use case:

I have 2 mail accounts managed in 1 OX account. The primary account seems to work fine, but in the past if i got appointment invitations on the second mail account, it seems i could not always accept them, although it stated, that the state had been saved. But i don't really feel comforable about how reliable that info is.

Although i can at the moment not reproduce this behaviour, i would feel more comfortable if there was something like a "accepted appointments" item in the sent items folder, or so.

Update:
      I could reproduce it now to the extent, that the confirmation address is always the primary email address. Which is okay i guess, although i'd like it better if it was the address the appointment was sent to.
      Last edited by weiglt; 03-21-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

That sounds like a bug. The issue is, that this will promote your primary mail account as participant to other users. It may be that you're showing up multiple times. I'm gonna look into it so we get it fixed for a new release. Thanks for the pointer!

Comment

Working...
        X