Admin-GUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,

I modified the script for Ubuntu Feisty, and seem to have installed the admin gui OK (at least, no errors on that part). However, I can not get to the admin gui...every time I try, it tells me that the page can not be found. Thoughts?

~braynyac

Comment

Hi,

this is very likely caused by the missing ajp mapping of /oxadmin at the ox.conf - there's detailed information about that at the installation guide

Greetings

Comment

Bingo!

Thanks Martin =)

~bray

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
        Hi,

this is very likely caused by the missing ajp mapping of /oxadmin at the ox.conf - there's detailed information about that at the installation guide

Greetings

Comment

Admin Gui compile fails

Hello

I have problems to compile the Admin Gui. I am using a SUSE 10.3 system and all necessary libraries are install. The compile show the following error:

[javac] /work/shsexpfs/Common/temp/Open-Xchange/Hyperion/Admin-Gui/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LogAction.java:69: cannot find symbol
          [javac] symbol : class OXSystemConfigurationInterface
          [javac] location: package com.openexchange.admin.rmi
          [javac] import com.openexchange.admin.rmi.OXSystemConfigurationIn terface;

Does anyone have a hint for me.

Kind regards
          MMLITZ

Comment

Hi, did you compile all other repositories before compiling the admin gui? You will need to check out the latest sources in order to build the admin gui, older checkouts will not work because some functions used by the admin ui are not included. The Admin GUI is, as well as the groupware GUI only a frontend for the service at the background.

Greetings

Comment

Hello Martin,

I used the ox-installer, the newst files from cvs and even the newes Admin Gui. It seems as if it can`t find the right library. I which library is this function defined?

Greetings
              mmlitz

Comment

Hi,

it seems as I found the problem. I downloaded the necessary files as described in the wiki:
                for i in open-xchange-admin open-xchange-admin-console-ee open-xchange-admin-plugin-imap \
                open-xchange-admin-plugin-mail open-xchange-admin-plugin-mailfilter \
                open-xchange-admin-plugin-context_light open-xchange-admin-plugin-ca_mgmt_simple \
                open-xchange-admin-plugin-osconfig open-xchange-admin-plugin-services \
                open-xchange-admin-plugin-sw-update open-xchange-admin-plugin-backup; \
                do cvs -d server:anonymous@www.open-xchange.com:/cvsroot co $i; \
                done

There are some more files then in the OX-Installer script. As I can see there are the following more:
                ox_admin_plugin_backup.jar
                ox_admin_plugin_osconfig.jar
                ox_admin_plugin_services.jar
                ox_admin_plugin_sw-update.jar

As earlier stated I am using OpenSuSE 10.3

Greetings
                Michael

Comment

Admin GUI - SerializerTrace

Hi,

now I am stumbling into the next problem. Compiling the AJAX part of the Admin Gui gives me the error "org/apache/xml/serializer/SerializerTrace" class not defined. I checked saxon8.jar and there is no class like that inside. Trying to compile it with xalan where the necessary class is inside results in an "unresolvable namespace" error.
                  Any hints.

Greetings
                  mmlitz

Comment

Hi,

well, the classpath discovery of ant seems to be a bit unstable, did you try this?

Code:
                    export CLASSPATH=/opt/open-xchange/lib/saxon8.jar
                    export ANT_OPTS="-Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl"

Comment

Thats it. Problem solved. Fully satisfied. Thank you

Comment

I have trouble compiling open-xchange-admin-gui-ee on CentOS5. I followed the install intructions step by step everything goes as expected until here

If I just continue the open-xchange-admin-gui-ee-ajax and open-xchange-admin-gui-ee-templates compiles perfectly

the error message I get when compiling is open-xchange-admin-gui-ee

compile:
                        [javac] Compiling 86 source files to open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/classes
                        [javac] open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LogAction.java:69: cannot find symbol
                        [javac] ^
                        [javac] open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LogAction.java:91: cannot find symbol
                        [javac] location: class com.openexchange.admin.ajax.actions.LogAction
                        [javac] private OXSystemConfigurationInterface getInterface() throws AbstractOXException {
                        [javac] ^
                        [javac] open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/NetworkAction.java:64: cannot find symbol

what im I missing ?

In the installation guide it says
                        -Dlib.dir=/opt/open-xchange/lib/ -Dhtdoc=/var/www/ox6/admin -Doxguidir=/var/www/ox/admin install

Is there a type error here should it be
                        -Dlib.dir=/opt/open-xchange/lib/ -Dhtdoc=/var/www/ox6/admin -Doxguidir=/var/www/ox6/admin install

Tronn

Comment

Originally posted by tronn View Post
                          -Dlib.dir=/opt/open-xchange/lib/ -Dhtdoc=/var/www/ox6/admin -Doxguidir=/var/www/ox/admin install

-Dlib.dir=/opt/open-xchange/lib/ -Dhtdoc=/var/www/ox6/admin -Doxguidir=/var/www/ox6/admin install
                          I think (if it is hyperion) there is no 'ox6'-directory. Its 'ox'. 'ox6' its in Open-Xchange Express, IIRC. I think for hyperion the line should look like this:

-Dlib.dir=/opt/open-xchange/lib/ -Dhtdoc=/var/www/ox/admin -Doxguidir=/var/www/ox/admin install

regards, Jens

Comment

Originally posted by tronn View Post
                            I have trouble compiling open-xchange-admin-gui-ee on CentOS5. I followed the install intructions step by step everything goes as expected until here

If I just continue the open-xchange-admin-gui-ee-ajax and open-xchange-admin-gui-ee-templates compiles perfectly

the error message I get when compiling is open-xchange-admin-gui-ee

compile:
                            [javac] Compiling 86 source files to open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/classes
                            [javac] open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LogAction.java:69: cannot find symbol
                            [javac] ^
                            [javac] open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LogAction.java:91: cannot find symbol
                            [javac] location: class com.openexchange.admin.ajax.actions.LogAction
                            [javac] private OXSystemConfigurationInterface getInterface() throws AbstractOXException {
                            [javac] ^
                            [javac] open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/NetworkAction.java:64: cannot find symbol

what im I missing ?

Tronn

Any suggestion how I could compile the open-xchange-admin-gui-ee

Tronn

Comment

Did you try it with the correstions jennix made above your post?

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                              X