Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map sharing

Hello,

We have an x number of email addresses and 1 admin, with that user we want to see all the e-mail from all users.

Example:
    - Admin@domain.nl
    - User@domain.nl

When I log with admin@domain.nl I want to see all the in and outgoing e-mail from user@domain.nl and all the other users.
    What I did is I shared the folders inside user@domain.nl and I give that the administrator rights.
    But if I log in admin@domain.nl where I discovered are:
    Shared folders but I can`t not be clicked.
    What should we do?

Best regards,
    Michael

I apologize for my bad english

Hi Michael,

shared (ACL) E-Mail folders are shown at the usual E-Mail tree, not at the "Shared folders" root folder. Perhaps you need to subscribe those folders as administrator if they are not automatically subscribed. Do that by right-clicking the inbox and select "subscribe folder".
    You might want to enable the setting "com.openexchange.mail.adminMailLoginEnabled" at mail.properties to access the E-Mail module as oxadmin.

Greetings

Comment

shared (ACL) E-Mail folders are shown at the usual E-Mail tree, not at the "Shared folders" root folder. Perhaps you need to subscribe those folders as administrator if they are not automatically subscribed. Do that by right-clicking the inbox and select "subscribe folder".
      This is my list in Outlook:

As you can see I see no other accounts ..

You might want to enable the setting "com.openexchange.mail.adminMailLoginEnabled" at mail.properties to access the E-Mail module as oxadmin.
      Thanks I asked this to my provider

Comment

Hi,

sorry did not mention that you meant Outlook. Open-Xchange does not handle mail synchronization for Outlook (yet). This is done through native Outlook IMAP integration. There should be plenty of documentation regarding IMAP and Outlook.

Greetings

Comment

Hello,

It doesn`t work in Outlook and online, this is online:

Is see my self but I don`t see the admin map.

Comment

Sorry, i don't understand what you want to achieve and with what client in focus.

Comment

See my firt post, that is what I want.
              I would like to see the shared folders online and in Outlook.

But I have set all the settings like they say in the manual but it don`t work.

Comment

Moderate mail of other users

I think M. Braam didn't make his point very clear and got offtopic accidently. It has nothing to do with Outlook or iMaps. He simply needs an administrator within his OX context who is able to view mail of other users. So just when logged into the standard OX application online.

Isn't that an option for the oxadmin account, if indeed "com.openexchange.mail.adminMailLoginEnabled" is set to "true" in the config file? Since the oxadmin just needs to monitor the other mailboxes and not send/recieve mail.

Or maybe he needs to add a special administrator account to the context which can moderate the mail of the users?

Who can tell more?

Note for the moderator: I think this belongs to the "Open-Xchange HE / SE Discussion" section.
                Last edited by Guest; 03-23-2010, 11:00 PM. Reason: making a note

Comment

Working...
                X