Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalDAV: client denied by server configuration

Hi,

got a clean setup of OpenXchange 2.20.1 Rev0 (2011-12-05 21:42:36). I tried to install Cal-/CardDAV for synchronization and ended up with this error messages:
    Code:
    [date] [error] [client ...] client denied by server configuration: proxy:ajp://localhost:8009/servlet/dav/
    [date] [error] [client ...] client denied by server configuration: proxy:ajp://localhost:8009/servlet/dav/.well-known/caldav
    [date] [error] [client ...] client denied by server configuration: proxy:ajp://localhost:8009/servlet/dav/
    [date] [error] [client ...] client denied by server configuration: proxy:ajp://localhost:8009/servlet/dav/calendar/dav/stefan/user/
    [date] [error] [client ...] client denied by server configuration: proxy:ajp://localhost:8009/servlet/dav/principals/users/stefan/
    [date] [error] [client ...] client denied by server configuration: proxy:ajp://localhost:8009/servlet/dav/principals/
    and an error 403 in browser.

Accessing https://dav.ox6.mydomain.tld/servlet/dav and entering my account data, I receive a 0b file called "dav".

My apache config looks like this:
    Code:
    <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
      <VirtualHost my.ser.ver.ip:443>
           ServerName dav.ox6.mydomain.tld
           ErrorLog /var/log/open-xchange/dav.err.log
           TransferLog /var/log/open-xchange/dav.access.log
           <Proxy />
             Order allow,deny
             Allow from all
           </Proxy>
           ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/servlet/dav/ smax=0 ttl=60 retry=5
      </VirtualHost>

[ox6 config ...]
    </IfModule>
    Any solution?

Regards,
    Stefan

Fixed by editing the oxpedia-configuration to:
    Code:
      <VirtualHost my.ser.ver.ip:443>
           ServerName dav.ox6.mydomain.tld
           ErrorLog /var/log/open-xchange/dav.err.log
           TransferLog /var/log/open-xchange/dav.access.log
           <Proxy *>
             Order allow,deny
             Allow from all
           </Proxy>
           ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/servlet/dav/ smax=0 ttl=60 retry=5
    (has been <Proxy /> before)

Comment

Same problem here. Can't send PM. If anyone has any hints, please reply

Comment

What means "same problem"? A lot changed since 2011. If something does not work for you today you probably need to give a few more hints like the actual error message and your apache configuration/version, OX version etc.

Comment

Hey. I'm facing the same issue, which means I only get 0 byte files returned for any DAV related URL. I'm using the USC (Univention Corporate Server) module of the AppSuite and installed the cal/carddav packages via the USC management console and followed the instructions I found in the Wiki and also tried some of the things (apache config related) from this forum here. But I'm stuck with the 0byte files.

Might it be related to the fact that I'm not having a OX license? But I'm basically looking for the community edition as I wanted to use it private for me and my family. And as at least to my knowledge the community edition doesn't have ActiveSync support I was looking into Cal-/Carddav and wanted to give it a test run on how this works on the clients, but I can't get it working. As I'm no professional sys-admin and rather new to Linux (that's why I decided for UCS in which I can do most config via the webinterface) I will need some pointers where to find stuff for the additional info you might need to help me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
          X