Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX email

hi
    I'm able to share every OX resource (Contacts,tasks and Calendar) in pubic folder of all OX users ,but not able to share e-mails folder.
    any idea ??

If User A shares his "Inbox" to User B and C, User B and C must subscribe this folder.

As User A, rightclick on "Inbox" -> Properties. At right tab, add User B and C. Save.

Now login as User B, go to the settings -> folder preferences -> User B -> E-mail -> user -> User A -> Inbox. Now activate the select box "Subscribed".

Now you have subscribed the folder of User A.
    Markus Wagner
    Open-Xchange Quality Assurance

Comment

hi
      thanx for help
      I'm doing as u said.
      But at step 2 , when i login as user B, it doesn't show user A in "User" Folder and it doesn't show subscribe option.

Originally posted by Markus Wagner View Post
      If User A shares his "Inbox" to User B and C, User B and C must subscribe this folder.

As User A, rightclick on "Inbox" -> Properties. At right tab, add User B and C. Save.

Now login as User B, go to the settings -> folder preferences -> User B -> E-mail -> user -> User A -> Inbox. Now activate the select box "Subscribed".

Now you have subscribed the folder of User A.

Comment

I've attached an image. In this case, user robert has shared the folder "confirmed-spam" to me. If i now klick on the folder, i must check the "Subsribed" box in the right tab "Overview".

Kann you send me a screenshot from your setup?
        Attached Files
        Markus Wagner
        Open-Xchange Quality Assurance

Comment

hey
          Thanx for screenshot...
          I've attached mine too...
          This screenshot is at my end (user mayank). I've sucessfully added all other users e-mail folders.
          But problem coming when i want these users to share my Inbox as i'm not able to give permissions to any of these users.
          problem still persists as it is sometimes working , sometimes not !!
          Sometimes , i've to restart all services or have to refresh GUI again and again.
          Don;t know what exactly prob is ?
          Another thing is that , if i want to change / alter permissions , its not allowing me and not saving those changes.. Is this a drawback or is it that i've to again grant all permissions from scratch ?

Thanx and waiting for response !!!!

Originally posted by Markus Wagner View Post
          I've attached an image. In this case, user robert has shared the folder "confirmed-spam" to me. If i now klick on the folder, i must check the "Subsribed" box in the right tab "Overview".

Kann you send me a screenshot from your setup?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Guest; 10-18-2007, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X