Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with User-Management

Hi all,

I have done our update to OX 7.8 and after that I have some problems with the admin tools.

For example: If I'm run listuser -c 1, I've got the following output:

Code:
    users in context 1 could not be listed:
    Server response:
     OXUser_V2
            at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.lookup(RegistryImpl.java:137)
            at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Skel.dispatch(Unknown Source)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.oldDispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:409)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:267)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$2.run(Transport.java:202)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$2.run(Transport.java:199)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:198)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:567)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:828)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.access$400(TCPTransport.java:619)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$1.run(TCPTransport.java:684)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$1.run(TCPTransport.java:681)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:681)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
            at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:275)
            at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:252)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:378)
            at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
            at java.rmi.Naming.lookup(Naming.java:101)
            at com.openexchange.admin.console.user.UserAbstraction.getUserInterface(UserAbstraction.java:3385)
            at com.openexchange.admin.console.user.ListCore.commonfunctions(ListCore.java:106)
            at com.openexchange.admin.console.user.List.<init>(List.java:77)
            at com.openexchange.admin.console.user.List.main(List.java:70)
    It would be really nice if someone had an idea or an solution for that problem.

Regards streetfighter12

Is this the full error shown in the log? This only looks like the usual stack.

Comment

Tahnks for your fast response!

Yes, that's only the usual stack. In /var/log/open-xchange, syslog or messages is nothing.

Can we increase the debug level?

The only thing that we had done were the upgrade to 7.8 and an ip change. Is it possible that the ip change is the problem?

I think the open-xchange-admin-tools cannot connect to the server. But I can't figure out how to resolve this. The frontend works perfectly but no admin tool.

I would be really thankful if you could help me.

Regards streetfighter12

Comment

I fixed it!

The upgrade and I was the fault. Today I have done a look in my package list with:

dpkg -l | grep open-xchange and I have seen that the open-xchange-admin package-version was 7.6 and after I have done the upgrade to 7.8.

All ist perfect now!

Thanks for your support Wolfgang.

Regards streetfighter12
        Last edited by streetfighter12; 12-21-2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X