No announcement yet.

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all the trouble of getting 6.6 installed (http://www.open-xchange.com/forum/sh...?t=1713&page=3), I tried the community edition installer (choosing the bug fix branch 6_4) on a clean system. However, sympton of 503-status messages and the compilation process errors are the same as the original poster. "sudo apt-get install sun-java5-jdk" runs well without any problems.

Here is the beginning of my log output, right after
    Code:
      echo "Compiling Open-Xchange Administration GUI..."
      cd $SRC_DIR/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee
      ant -q -Dlib.dir=/opt/open-xchange/lib/ -Dhtdoc=/var/www/ox/admin install
    , where it bails out:
    Code:
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:53: cannot find symbol
        [javac] symbol  : class AdminParser
        [javac] location: package com.openexchange.admin.console
        [javac] import com.openexchange.admin.console.AdminParser;
        [javac]                                       ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:54: package com.openexchange.admin.rmi does not exist
        [javac] import com.openexchange.admin.rmi.OXGroupInterface;
        [javac]                                   ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:55: package com.openexchange.admin.rmi.dataobjects does n
    ot exist
        [javac] import com.openexchange.admin.rmi.dataobjects.Context;
        [javac]                                               ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:56: package com.openexchange.admin.rmi.dataobjects does n
    ot exist
        [javac] import com.openexchange.admin.rmi.dataobjects.Credentials;
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:57: package com.openexchange.admin.rmi.dataobjects does n
    ot exist
        [javac] import com.openexchange.admin.rmi.dataobjects.Group;
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:58: package com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions does no
    t exist
        [javac] import com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.DuplicateExtensionException;
        [javac]                                              ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:59: package com.openexchange.admin.rmi.extensions does no
    t exist
        [javac] import com.openexchange.admin.rmi.extensions.OXGroupMailExtension;
        [javac]                                              ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:61: cannot find symbol
        [javac] symbol: class ChangeCore
        [javac] public class Change extends ChangeCore {
        [javac]                             ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/group/Change.java:75: cannot find symbol
    It looks like I am never going to get a working Open Xchange groupware server installed on Ubuntu 8.04 ...
    Last edited by Guest; 09-26-2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Hi,

it seems that you did not checked out all required repositories.
      I don't want to stop your effort to the the GUI up and running with 6.6, but please note that it's not just the GUI but also the servlets that communicate with the admindaemon - and i don't think the 6.6 admindaemon will work with those servlets. Using a 6.4 Admindaemon and a 6.6 groupware is also not a good idea because they are not compatible either.

Greetings
      Last edited by Martin Heiland; 09-26-2008, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
        Hi,

it seems that you did not checked out all required repositories.
        I don't want to stop your effort to the the GUI up and running with 6.6, but please note that it's not just the GUI but also the servlets that communicate with the admindaemon - and i don't think the 6.6 admindaemon will work with those servlets. Using a 6.4 Admindaemon and a 6.6 groupware is also not a good idea because they are not compatible either.

Greetings
        Thank you for your reply! I simple ran the community installer script from a clean Ubuntu 8.04 installation. Not mixing any 6.6 into this soup (It's lovely to work with virtual machines for testing...). Somehow the installer script does not work with my clean 8.04 installationen I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X