No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helo,

if I want to login, the login process started and stopped at 40% "Building tree... " in german "Seitenstruktur wird erzeugt... Bitte warten...". At this time firebug shows an error "split is undefined" in concat_init.js at line 4572 function 'makeSplitCallback()'.

If I change the source in concat_init.js (at line 4664) from
    Code:
    // Manually resizable splits
    	for (var i in init.split) {
    		var split = $(i);
    		addDOMEvent(split, "mousedown", makeSplitCallback(split, init.split[i], false));
    	}
    to
    Code:
    // Manually resizable splits
    	for (var i in init.split) {
    		var split = $(i);
    		console.log('split', split);
    		if ( split != undefined ) { 
    			addDOMEvent(split, "mousedown", makeSplitCallback(split, init.split[i], false));
    		}
    	}
    the progressbar jumps to 70% and other errors occur. I can fix some of these with the same metod, but the end is at 90% and I stick in the mud.

But yesterday the login was successfull. I don't know what is going bust in the night.

I watched at all log files (open-xchange and apache) but there are no entries.

I installed ox 6.6 new like described under

but the same error occurs.

What could be the reason(s)?

Thanks,

cornfelt
    Last edited by Guest; 11-21-2008, 09:45 AM.

The errors are gone.

I only delete some of my private data of the browse (cache, cookies, saved connections) and then the login was successful.
    I don't know what causes the error.

cornfelt

Comment

Hi,

when updating the GUI it is always recommended to clear the cache because mod_expires is used at apache which prevents transmission of files (images, html, javascript) over a given timeframe to save bandwidth and push performance.

Comment

Working...
      X