Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Heiland
    replied
    Uhm, this seems to be a real problem with the server, are there any information in the logfiles (syslog, apache, jk log etc.)?

E-Mailing does not work out-of-the-box in most ways because it is a configuration task of the smtp/imap server and just a bit of configuration at the Groupware. The Groupware behaves like a IMAP Client.
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 06-25-2007, 09:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daedalus
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
    Hi,

Seems like something with the contact folder is broken - does the server throw any exceptions? (/var/log/open-xchange/) Did it work after logout/login again? Does this happen on any users contact folder? Which version of OX are you using?
    Well there's nothing in folder /var/log/open-xchange.
    After login/logout users can normally login but there's no difference when trying to edit any contact...
    I'm using the one I've installed following the installation of the wiki.open-xchange.com (GUI-Build: 6115 , Server-Build: 6.2.0-0)

There's also another thing, that i saw now... When login off it asks for saving changes... If i choose YES then it gives this warning (Your configuration couldn't saved. All your changes will be lost. Do you really want to continue? YES-NO)

Also, i cannot send any email. Should i make changes in postfix, to send emails? I'm about to make postfix login in, sending and receiving my emails from an extrenal(remote) imap server, but i think it sould be sending emails with the default configuration, shouldn't it?
    Last edited by Guest; 06-25-2007, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin Heiland
    replied
    Hi,

Seems like something with the contact folder is broken - does the server throw any exceptions? (/var/log/open-xchange/) Did it work after logout/login again? Does this happen on any users contact folder? Which version of OX are you using?
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 06-25-2007, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daedalus
    Guest replied
    Thank you for the reply..

Well actually i'm new to open-xchange but i found it very very interesting and usefull.
    After i've installed it, I started "playing" around to find out how it works. Everything seems to work fine, but when i've been on the contact manager...
    i've created a new contact, of a customer. Then I decided to Edit that contact and add/update more information. The popup window opens but the fields are empty and an error with red letters appears (it disappears after i left-click anywhere on the whole popped up window).

The error says:
    Error code: missing field: folder (NON-0000,-1421455287-196)

(the last three digits (NON-0000,-1421455287-xxx) changes everytime i open that editing window)
    Last edited by Guest; 06-24-2007, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin Heiland
    replied
    Hi,

What contacts do you mean? Those in the global address book represent the system users and cannot be modified by other users. To create, modify, delete your own contacts - you should use the personal "Contacts" folder.
    If you already are using this folder and it does not work - please specify what you are doing and what the error/problem is.

Leave a comment:

• daedalus
    Guest started a topic cannot edit contacts

cannot edit contacts

Hello everybody
    I hope you'll help me find out why i cannot edit any of the contacts that i have created?
    No user can and neither the oxadmin
Working...
X