Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OXException: CTX-0010 Context "defaultcontext" cannot be found

Greetings,

I want to try out Open-Exchange as a replacement for Microsoft exchange, so I created a virtual machine (CentOS7) and followed these instructions:
    https://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?t...uide_for_RHEL7
    There is no hint, that I needed an imap server, so this took me a while to understand. Nontheless I created a second virtual machine with a Dovecot Server. This server is attached to our Active Directory System.
    So when I try to add a user, I would do the following:
    createuser -c 1 -A oxadmin -P admin_password -u testuser \ -d "Test User" -g Test -s User -p secret -e testuser@imap.example.com \ --imaplogin testuser --imapserver imap.iexample.com --smtpserver imap.example.comBut when I try to login, I get the following error message:

om.openexchange.exception.OXException: CTX-0010 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Context "defaultcontext" cannot be found.'
    On the Dovecot side, it seems, that the user is authenticated:
    imap-login: Info: Login: user=<USER>, method=PLAIN, rip=172.1x.x.x lip=172..x.x.x, mpid=26208, TLS, session=
    I tired to change things around in the imapauth.properties and imap.properties, but nothing seems to work.
    I hope I can get a hint, where to start searching.

Greeting Maik

The error message you are getting seems that you try to login with "testuser". If you want to login without a context identifier like this you need to mark one context as "defaultcontext". Please check changecontext --help how to set a "loginmapping".
    Alternatively to see if that is really the issue, please try to login via testuser@1 (where 1 is the context id you used to create the first context.

Comment

Hello Wolfgang,
      Many thanks for the tip. I used the createcontext and added the internal name of the server for "-L" (--addmapping).
      I didn´t recognize the importance of the context. In all examples there is just "defaultcontext" but I thought it is just a name, but in fact it is the, like the name implies, defaultcontext. Just a dumb error and if I did read the documentation closer, I wouldn´t used it like that.
      Many thanks again.
      Maik

P.S. is it possible to tag this thread as "resolved"?
      Last edited by MaikL80; 06-19-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X