No announcement yet.

Unable to Compose Email Loading....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I change the script /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/ox-scriptconf.sh, the problem remains.

if I change the script /opt/open-xchange/sbin/open-xchange-groupware the problem is solved.

Note the placement of the fix in open-xchange-groupware:

test -f $OXCONFIG && . $OXCONFIG

ox_set_JAVA_BIN

test -z "$JAVA_XTRAOPTS" && JAVA_XTRAOPTS="-ms50m -mx50m"

JAVA_XTRAOPTS="-Xms50M -Xmx512M"

JAVA_OPTS="${JAVA_XTRAOPTS} \ <-- before this line
    -Djava.awt.headless=true \
    -Dopenexchange.propfile=$SYSTEMPROPERTIES \
    -Djava.util.logging.config.file=$LOGGINGPROPERTIES"

I am setting the value JAVA_XTRAOPTS just before it is referenced in the next line by JAVA_OPTS="${JAVA_XTRAOPTS}\

It looks as if Michael placed the needed line AFTER the reference.

>test -z "$JAVA_XTRAOPTS" && JAVA_XTRAOPTS="-ms50m -mx50m"
    >JAVA_OPTS="${JAVA_XTRAOPTS} \
    >-Djava.awt.headless=true \
    >-Dopenexchange.propfile=$SYSTEMPROPERTIES \
    >-Djava.util.logging.config.file=$LOGGINGPROPERTIES"
    >JAVA_XTRAOPTS="-Xms50M -Xmx512M <-- placed AFTER the line

Mike

Comment

Hello Mike

Seems that's my mistake
      I changed directly the Line
      test -z "$JAVA_XTRAOPTS" && JAVA_XTRAOPTS="-ms50m -mx50m"
      to
      test -z "$JAVA_XTRAOPTS" && JAVA_XTRAOPTS="-Xms50m -Xmx512m"

After I add your seperate line
      JAVA_XTRAOPTS="-Xms50M -Xmx512M

The Groupware Server starts :-))

Now Iam lokking for the next Problem:
      I cant loggin with oxadmin
      Please check you username and password...

Thank's Mike and Daniel

Michael

Comment

I just finish to install open xchange with wiki but...

I just finish to install open xchange (on ubuntu 7.10) with wiki but i've the same problem (on OX webinterface - 503 service temporarily unavailable), i try to modify the line like michael or Mike and i've the same error.

When i try to start open-xchange-groupware and make "ps ax | grep open-xchange" i've :

Code:
        root@ubuntuServer:/home/eric# /etc/init.d/open-xchange-groupware restart
        Restarting Open-Xchange Groupware: start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 8332: No such process
        1 pids were not killed
        No process in pidfile `/var/run/open-xchange-groupware.pid' found running; none killed.
        open-xchange-groupware.
        root@ubuntuServer:/home/eric# ps ax | grep open-xchange
         8612 ?        Sl     0:02 /usr/bin/java -Xms50m -Xmx512m -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dopenexchange.propfile=/opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/system.properties -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/file-logging.properties -classpath /opt/open-xchange/lib/activation.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/commons-codec-1.3.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/commons-fileupload.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/commons-httpclient-2.0.2.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/commons-io.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/commons-logging.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/concurrent.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/jakarta-slide-webdavlib-2.1.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/jaxen-jdom.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/jcharset-1.3.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/jcs-1.2.7.9.2.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/jdom.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/json.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/junit-4.1.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/mail.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/mysql-connector-java-3.1.13-bin.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/org.eclipse.osgi_3.2.2.ox.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_console_ee.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admindaemon.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_backup.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_ca_mgmt_simple.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_context_light.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_imap.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_mailfilter.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_mail.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_osconfig.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_services.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_admin_plugin_sw-update.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_languages.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/ox_server.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/saxon8.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/servlet-api-2.4.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/spring-beans_1.2.7.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/spring-core_1.2.7.jar:/opt/open-xchange/lib/tnef.jar: ComfireServer
         8646 pts/0    R+     0:00 grep open-xchange
        but if i make it few seconds later (3-4), i've :

Code:
         8599 pts/0    R+     0:00 grep open-xchange
        My OX has never work's, it was my first install of it, please help me (i know that is post is old, but google seek only this post whose like my problem).

When i try the url http://localhost/ajax/ i've Service Temporarily Unavailable too.

Best regards,
        Eric
        Last edited by Guest; 02-25-2008, 01:20 PM. Reason: add information

Comment

problem SOLVED

I have seen another post, where user say that last csv compilation do not apply the password in the installation process.

I have check my configdb.properties in my /opt/open-exchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties i update it and replace password secret with my db password, and now OPEN Exchange rocks !

Thanks guy!

Comment

Working...
          X