New OX-Connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OX-Connector

Did already somebody try the latest Funambol (6.5.14) i.c.w. OX-connector (6.5.8)?

Or can somebody tell me what has changed?

hi,
    since today we installed the newest version of all components (java mail for mobile, funambol and ox connector) - and, so far, wow it works - without any special modifications (almost: out of the box .

Comment

okay, i have to change my opinion about the new ox-connector together with funambol 6.5.

So far, following does not work:

- writing an email with the funambol client 6.6.10 does not store a copy in sent folder on the server

- delete an email on the mobile does not store the deleted message in trash folder on the server (in general sent and trash will not synced - i can not understand that, becaus the older versions of funambol even synced sent folder)

- funambol email client will not sync contacts, because of using fixed "card" identifier instead of "oxcard" - workaround: could be changed in source and recompiled

- sync of contacts and calender work in general but some special workarounds have to be setup (add your phone to synclet e.g. E51, modify in.synclet)

regards

Comment

Steini, thanks.

As far as I know, the main problems are not solved. (I read about the issues you mention I read about before)
        This means I will add these versions to the next OpenSUSE installer.

Comment

Working...
        X