Peter's Open-Xchange Server Admin GUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,
    when I try to create a new user there is no ModuleAccess-field (if I try to edit an already existing user it appears and I can add changes and apply them) when I then try to save the entered user the GUI shows:
    com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.InvalidDataE xception: No such access combination name "UNKNOWN" at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser.create(OXUs er.java:520) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastSe rverRef.java:305) at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:1 59) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport. java:155) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages( TCPTransport.java:535) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandl er.run0(TCPTransport.java:790) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandl er.run(TCPTransport.java:649) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceiv edFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:255) at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Str eamRemoteCall.java:233) at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:1 42) at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invo keRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java: 178) at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invo ke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:132) at $Proxy70.create(Unknown Source) at at.sciencesoft.oxrmi.OXuser.create(OXuser.java:764 ) at at.sciencesoft.controller.CreateUser.process(Creat eUser.java:286) at at.sciencesoft.controller.Main.process(Main.java:9 6) at at.sciencesoft.webserver.TemplateManager.process(T emplateManager.java:133) at at.sciencesoft.webserver.WebServer.process(WebServ er.java:223) at at.sciencesoft.webserver.WebServer.doPost(WebServe r.java:175) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:727) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820) at com.openexchange.ajp13.coyote.AjpProcessor.process (AjpProcessor.java:911) at com.openexchange.ajp13.coyote.sockethandler.Coyote Task.call(CoyoteTask.java:185) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:303) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:138) at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadP oolExecutor$Worker.runTask(CustomThreadPoolExecuto r.java:799) at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadP oolExecutor$Worker.run(CustomThreadPoolExecutor.ja va:826) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    I'm using
    OXGUI-Version 0.1.17 (2012/10/19)
    Betriebssystem Linux
    Architektur amd64
    Java Version 1.6.0_26
    and OX is 6.22.2 Rev7

Comment

• Hi,

The problem is still present after updating to 7.2.2-Rev7 ; when we create a new user there is a problem with module combination rights:
      com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.InvalidDataE xception: No such access combination name "UNKNOWN"
      The solution i posted doesn't work.

Pezi, please, could you try to fix the problem?

Thanks

Comment

• After updating to 7.2.2-Rev 8, the problem has dissapeared.

I thinks it was a problem related to next bug solved:
        27316 getaccesscombinationnameforuser does always return null

Comment

• Hi, have anybody managed to solve the problem with grizzly backend...?

Open-xchange log says:
          Registering servlet: com.openexchange.http.deferrer.servlet.DeferrerSer vlet@7df6a4ec, under: /ajax/defer with context: null
          Aug 05, 2013 4:48:28 PM at.sciencesoft.osgi.OXAdminGuiServletActivator startBundle
          SEVERE: Invalid alias 'servlet/webserver/*', have to start with '/'.
          org.osgi.service.http.NamespaceException: Invalid alias 'servlet/webserver/*', have to start with '/'.
          at com.openexchange.http.grizzly.service.http.OSGiMai nHandler.validateAlias4RegOk(OSGiMainHandler.java: 441)

osgi log says:
          !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2013-08-05 16:48:20.341
          !MESSAGE The -clean (osgi.clean) option was not successful. Unable to clean the storage area: /opt/open-xchange/osgi/org.eclipse.osgi

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2013-08-05 16:48:28.645
          !MESSAGE An unexpected runtime error has occurred.
          !STACK 0
          java.lang.IllegalStateException: BundleContext is no longer valid
          at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleCon textImpl.checkValid(BundleContextImpl.java:931)

!MESSAGE The -clean (osgi.clean) option was not successful. Unable to clean the storage area: /opt/open-xchange/osgi/org.eclipse.osgi

!STACK 0
          at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleCon textImpl.checkValid(BundleContextImpl.java:931)

I would much appreciate any hint of how to solve it.
          Last edited by aolins; 08-05-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• I do have the same problem with registering and startup the
            servlet.

Does anybody solve the problem or have any hint to analyse the problem?

Thanks for any remarks
            best regards
            carsten
            Originally posted by aolins View Post
            Hi, have anybody managed to solve the problem with grizzly backend...?

Open-xchange log says:
            Registering servlet: com.openexchange.http.deferrer.servlet.DeferrerSer vlet@7df6a4ec, under: /ajax/defer with context: null
            Aug 05, 2013 4:48:28 PM at.sciencesoft.osgi.OXAdminGuiServletActivator startBundle
            SEVERE: Invalid alias 'servlet/webserver/*', have to start with '/'.
            org.osgi.service.http.NamespaceException: Invalid alias 'servlet/webserver/*', have to start with '/'.
            at com.openexchange.http.grizzly.service.http.OSGiMai nHandler.validateAlias4RegOk(OSGiMainHandler.java: 441)

osgi log says:

!STACK 0

!STACK 0

I would much appreciate any hint of how to solve it.

Comment

• This issue was bugging me for quite some time now. As I do only run a small OX instance with some friends, for some friends, it was not a big deal. However, I really like the OXadminGUI. Therefore, i did invest 2 hours to fix the issue.

The actual fix is tiny: https://github.com/liob/OXadminGUI/c...a5b6bff3e1bd43
              But I was unable to build the NetBeans Project on my linux root server (and I did not want to install NetBeans on the server). So I created a new build.xml for ant. It does much less than the generated one by NetBeans but it is much more compact, human readable and does not require NetBeans to build: https://github.com/liob/OXadminGUI/b...ec9c/build.xml

I included a compiled version in the releases: https://github.com/liob/OXadminGUI/releases

For me it is working fine, however, I do not know how the changes will impact on a ajp installation. Let me know.

Regards.

Originally posted by Carsten99 View Post
              I do have the same problem with registering and startup the
              servlet.

Does anybody solve the problem or have any hint to analyse the problem?

Thanks for any remarks
              best regards
              carsten

Comment

• Thank you very much hbwinther,

for me the fix also works very well!
                I face another problem you maybe solved already too? Editing users containing Umlaute ('ä', 'ö', 'ü', ...) will not be saved properly. For example: 'Müller' will be saved as 'M?ller'! Using 'changeuser' on command-line works just fine...
                Any suggestion would be great!

Thank you very much in advance!!!
                Best regards, Hermann

Comment

• Hi Hermann,

I am glad to hear that the fix works for you!

As for the problem at hand: when did it occur for the first time? Was anything changed? Is this an issue with different browsers (i.e.: firefox, chrome, ie)?

If you may, please file a bug report on the github repo. That helps me to keep track.

Regards.

Comment

• Hallo Allerseits,

Irgendwie kann ich zwar mit dem Tool gut arbeiten, aber wenn ich mehr als einen User anlege, bekomme ich unten angehängten Code zurück und kann den User nicht abspeichern.
                    Wenn ich dann OX neustarte mit /etc/init.d/open-xchange restart kann ich mich wieder einloggen und kann EINEN neuen User hinzufügen.

hat hier einer eine Lösung und kann helfen?

Meine Konfig
                    OXGUI-Version 0.1.17 (2012/10/19)
                    Betriebssystem Linux (SUSE Linux 11)
                    Architektur amd64
                    Java Version 1.6.0
                    Java Vendor IBM Corporation
                    OX 6.22.8 Rev5 (2014-10-14 08:23:21)
                    Kernel and CPU Linux 3.0.38-0.5-default on x86_64

java.lang.NullPointerException
                    at com.openexchange.admin.tools.AdminCache.getNamedAc cessCombination(AdminCache.java:237)
                    at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser.create(OXUs er.java:630)
                    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
                    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
                    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
                    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastSe rverRef.java:310)
                    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:1 59)
                    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Access Controller.java:284)
                    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport. java:155)
                    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages( TCPTransport.java:535)
                    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandl er.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
                    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandl er.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
                    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
                    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
                    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
                    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceiv edFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:255)
                    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Str eamRemoteCall.java:233)
                    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:1 42)
                    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invo keRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java: 178)
                    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invo ke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:132)
                    at $Proxy26.create(Unknown Source)
                    at at.sciencesoft.oxrmi.OXuser.create(OXuser.java:764 )
                    at at.sciencesoft.controller.CreateUser.process(Creat eUser.java:286)
                    at at.sciencesoft.controller.Main.process(Main.java:9 6)
                    at at.sciencesoft.webserver.TemplateManager.process(T emplateManager.java:133)
                    at at.sciencesoft.webserver.WebServer.process(WebServ er.java:223)
                    at at.sciencesoft.webserver.WebServer.doPost(WebServe r.java:175)
                    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:727)
                    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
                    at com.openexchange.ajp13.coyote.AjpProcessor.process (AjpProcessor.java:919)
                    at com.openexchange.ajp13.coyote.sockethandler.Coyote Task.call(CoyoteTask.java:183)
                    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:303)
                    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:138)
                    at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadP oolExecutor$Worker.runTask(CustomThreadPoolExecuto r.java:811)
                    at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadP oolExecutor$Worker.run(CustomThreadPoolExecutor.ja va:838)
                    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
                    Last edited by dagee; 02-20-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Hinweis: habe gemerkt, das das nur bei Firefox auftritt... bei Chrome und IE gibt es keine Probleme...

Comment

• Originally posted by niederho View Post
                        I face another problem you maybe solved already too? Editing users containing Umlaute ('ä', 'ö', 'ü', ...) will not be saved properly. For example: 'Müller' will be saved as 'M?ller'! Using 'changeuser' on command-line works just fine...
                        With release 7.8.0 using Grizzly is mandatory, and the fix of hbwinther works, but Umlaute probles is still present. Looking on the github repo's issues, the problem seemed be caused by Grizzly version.

Is there any workaroud to fix the problem??

Comment

• Originally posted by hbwinther View Post
                          This issue was bugging me for quite some time now. As I do only run a small OX instance with some friends, for some friends, it was not a big deal. However, I really like the OXadminGUI. Therefore, i did invest 2 hours to fix the issue.

The actual fix is tiny: https://github.com/liob/OXadminGUI/c...a5b6bff3e1bd43
                          But I was unable to build the NetBeans Project on my linux root server (and I did not want to install NetBeans on the server). So I created a new build.xml for ant. It does much less than the generated one by NetBeans but it is much more compact, human readable and does not require NetBeans to build: https://github.com/liob/OXadminGUI/b...ec9c/build.xml

I included a compiled version in the releases: https://github.com/liob/OXadminGUI/releases

For me it is working fine, however, I do not know how the changes will impact on a ajp installation. Let me know.

Regards.
                          Hey !!!
                          very cool stuff... i avoided tu change to grizzly just because of that...
                          now I've been forced to change because ajp is out of order now
                          and with your modification everything is just Peaches & Cream again :-)

thanx

BTW - is there an alternative to peters work that is still active?

Comment

• Originally posted by seanmagh View Post
                            With release 7.8.0 using Grizzly is mandatory, and the fix of hbwinther works, but Umlaute probles is still present. Looking on the github repo's issues, the problem seemed be caused by Grizzly version.

Is there any workaroud to fix the problem??
                            I found a very simple solution: replace in web/createuser.html and web/modifyuser.html

Code:
                            <form action=
                            with

Code:
                            <form accept-charset="utf-8" action=
                            Other html files also need this change.

Comment

• Auch auf die Gefahr hin Leichenschändung zu betreiben . Als Entwickler der OXGUI melde mich nach Jahren wieder aus Interesse, geweckt durch eine Anfrage bezüglich des Tools per e-mail. Ich habe in die Entwicklung damals viel Zeit und Geduld investiert - aber durch Probleme im familieren Umfeld habe ich dann um das Jahr 2012 die Entwicklung aus Zeitmangel eingestellt, und aus den Augen verloren.

Es stellt sich mir die Frage - verwendet jemand das Tool noch ernsthaft? Hat es Sinn die Entwicklung wieder aufleben zu lassen - zumindest die Problem fixen. Für meine Kunden, wo das Tool zum Einsatz gekommen ist, sind alle bei Outlook 365 gelandet. Mein eigener OX-Server ist auch nicht mehr in Verwendung nachdem das x-te Update, die Daten zusammengehaut hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by KlausHaug
                                Hallo,

ich möchte ein MS Exchange 2007 ablösen und wollte mir Open-Xchange ansehen. Habe dafür OX erfolgreich auf einem Debian installiert, läuft. Doch kann ich ohne Admin-Oberfläche das Tool kaum meiner Abteilung als Exchange-Alternative präsentieren. Deswegen installierte ich wie hier:

beschrieben das Modul, welches auch als ACTIVE angezeigt wird. Leider kann ich es mit allen angegeben URL's nicht aufrufen, er findet darunter nichts. Hat jemand eine Idee dazu? Ist das Modul vielleicht gar nicht mehr notwendig?
                                Hi,
                                ich glaube fast, dass das GUI Modul schon längst nicht mehr sauber funktionieren wird, bin mir gerade gar nicht sicher, ob das überhaupt noch weiterentwickelt wird.
                                Wegen der Alternative in Ihrer Firma können wir aber gerne telefonieren, denn wir (Systemschmiede) sind offizieller OX-Partner und vertreiben die Software.
                                Melden Sie sich doch bitte kurz bei uns per Mail und wir gehen die offenen Punkte durch, ginge das?

info@systemschmiede.com

lg
                                Sascha Zucca

Comment

Working...
                                X