X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steini
    replied
    hi martin,
    ok, thank you. I should also find your simple solution by myself, but somethimes....

Leave a comment:

• Martin Heiland
    replied
    Hi,

the "concept" is, that ressources in Microsoft Outlook need an identifier which is an E-Mail address. To maintain compatiblity, we also need one E-Mail address per ressource. If there are more than one ressource using the same E-Mail address, they won't be unique anymore.

What you can do is creating multiple E-Mail aliases for one user and assign those aliases to ressources.

Greetings

Leave a comment:

• steini
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
    Hi,

this is not a bug - it's by intention.

Greetings
    hi martin,
    could you please explain "intention" - why, what is the concept behind.

I want an information email to our manger of resources - only one person, our brave secretary. For me, actually this is more like a limitation - i want to decide, who should get the email.

regards

Leave a comment:

• friess
    replied
    Hi,

If your mail services allow users to append a +tag qualifier to their e-mail address (e.g., username+tag@example.com), a way to bypass the feature/limitation of OX is to provide a different tag for each resource, e.g.:
    username+resource1@example.com
    username+resource2@example.com

Michaƫl

Leave a comment:

• wesdgf
    replied
    ok, but is it possible to enter an alias email-adress, instead of assigning only ONE internal only user per ressource?

best

Leave a comment:

• Martin Heiland
    replied
    Hi,

this is not a bug - it's by intention.

Greetings

Leave a comment:

• steini
    started a topic create more than one resource with same email

create more than one resource with same email

hello,
    currently it is not possible to create more resources with the same email adress - means every resource must have a unique email address assigned.
    Is this a bug?

01.06.2010 11:18-->Fehlermeldung: Ressource(n) mit gleicher E-Mail-Adresse xxx@domain.com gefunden (RES-0010, 677605935-2161303)
Working...
X