Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't login anymore - log says "HTTP_JSON Failed"

Hi,
    i've installed OX 6 on a Test-Server in our office and it worked fine. Today i tried to login as "testuser" and suddenly OX tells me thats there is no user with this name or the password is wrong.
    So next try with the Context Admin ... but after trying to login with "oxadmin" it shows me the same error.
    So, the last time i logged in successful was Friday and i've done nothing with the server over the weekend.
    I looked into the log-files and they show me
    Code:
    Oct 5, 2011 11:39:08 AM com.openexchange.log.internal.LoggerTask call
    INFO: Logged at: com.openexchange.ajax.Login.doLogin(Login.java:797)
    Login:oxadmin IP:192.168.16.125 AuthID:ee04732d-b582-4c5b-9c93-3113d8a9402a Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1 Client:com.openexchange.ox.gui.dhtml(6.20.0 Rev27) Interface:HTTP_JSON Failed.
    Oct 5, 2011 11:43:04 AM com.openexchange.log.internal.LoggerTask call
    Login:testuser@1 IP:192.168.16.125 AuthID:07199bb0-137a-4fcc-8cc4-533f310cd37d Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1 Client:com.openexchange.ox.gui.dhtml(6.20.0 Rev27) Interface:HTTP_JSON Failed.
    Oct 5, 2011 11:45:59 AM com.openexchange.log.internal.LoggerTask call
    Login:oxadmin IP:192.168.16.125 AuthID:415f7eef-1245-4dbe-a70c-b78d48648cb3 Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1 Client:com.openexchange.ox.gui.dhtml(6.20.0 Rev27) Interface:HTTP_JSON Failed.
    The next try was to list all OX-User with
    Code:
     listuser -A oxadmin -P xxxxxxxx -c 1
    users in context 1 could not be listed:
    Server response:
     No such user oxadmin in context 1
            at com.openexchange.admin.storage.mysqlStorage.OXToolMySQLStorage.getUserIDByUsername(OXToolMySQLStorage.java:1139)
            at com.openexchange.admin.storage.mysqlStorage.OXAuthMySQLStorage.authenticate(OXAuthMySQLStorage.java:101)
            at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.BasicAuthenticator.doAuthentication(BasicAuthenticator.java:195)
            at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser.list(OXUser.java:1019)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
            at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:273)
            at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:251)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:160)
            at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:194)
            at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:148)
            at $Proxy0.list(Unknown Source)
            at com.openexchange.admin.console.user.List.maincall(List.java:83)
            at com.openexchange.admin.console.user.ListCore.commonfunctions(ListCore.java:113)
            at com.openexchange.admin.console.user.List.<init>(List.java:78)
            at com.openexchange.admin.console.user.List.main(List.java:71)
    Where are my users? Why can't OX find my context admin?

I've searched for a solution on google, but didn't find anything.
    So i hope someone can help me.

Hi,

Please post the output of listcontext and listdatabase

Comment

Code:
       listdatabase -A oxadminmaster -P xxxxx
      databases could not be listed:
      Server response:
       Authentication failed
              at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.BasicAuthenticator.doAuthentication(BasicAuthenticator.java:152)
              at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUtil.listDatabase(OXUtil.java:465)
              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
              at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
              at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
              at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
              at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:273)
              at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:194)
              at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:148)
              at $Proxy0.listDatabase(Unknown Source)
              at com.openexchange.admin.console.util.database.ListDatabase.<init>(ListDatabase.java:87)
              at com.openexchange.admin.console.util.database.ListDatabase.main(ListDatabase.java:143)
      Code:
      listcontext -A oxadminmaster -P xxxxxx
      contexts could not be listed:
      Server response:
       Authentication failed
              at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.BasicAuthenticator.doAuthentication(BasicAuthenticator.java:152)
              at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXContext.list(OXContext.java:538)
              at $Proxy0.list(Unknown Source)
              at com.openexchange.admin.console.context.List.maincall(List.java:80)
              at com.openexchange.admin.console.context.ListCore.commonfunctions(ListCore.java:103)
              at com.openexchange.admin.console.context.List.<init>(List.java:70)
              at com.openexchange.admin.console.context.List.main(List.java:74)

Comment

mhh, does etc/admindaemon/mpasswd contain any user:hash combination? If not, please run generatempasswd to set a passwort for oxadminmaster. If it does, your password is incorrect, perhaps its also incorrect for oxadmin or the user.

cat /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/mpasswd
        oxadminmaster:JN80rILiDRthk

Comment

Code:
          [root@oxserver ~]# cat /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/mpasswd
          oxadminmaster:EMfEXs9Aq9mwA
          So, there seems to be an account with password for oxadminmaster, but where are the 2 other users (oxadmin & testuser).
          And, how can the password change? Friday everything was fine, password was correct and now, a weekend later the password is wrong?
          How could this be?

Comment

Hi,

maybe you updated OX? Look at the ownership of /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/mpasswd
            Should be wwwrun, depending on your installation.

HTH, Dirk

Comment

Okay, I think there was a little update. Some parts of OX seems to be updated this weekend.
              If i look about the ownership of the file, it tells me the owner is "root" ... look here:
              Code:
              [root@oxserver ~]# ls -all /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/mpasswd
              -rw-r----- 1 root root 28  4. Okt 19:04 /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/mpasswd
              Can this be the error? How can i change this to the correct ownership?
              Would a simple "chown wwwrun:wwwrun /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/mpasswd" do the job for me?
              And why changes the ownership when i update OX, is this normal?

Comment

[solved]

Sorry guys, i've found the problem. It was a co-worker of me, who created a new Context without telling me about. So my old Context with my old users was deleted by him, then he created a new one with new users and new passwords.
                Sorry again, it was my own fault.

But thanks to everybody who was willing to help me

Comment

Working...
                X