Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motin
    Guest replied
    Aha, that's interesting to know. Since I am interested in an admin gui for the 6.6 series, I'll be seeking my answer in this thread instead. Big thanks, Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Martin Heiland
    replied
    Hi,

yes of course, RMI is prefered for administrative tasks. Even the Command-Line-Tools are Clients that execute RMI calls.

Greetings

Leave a comment:

• motin
    Guest replied
    I have never used rmi personally, but I reckon it's possible to write an administrative interface to Open X-Change that communicates via rmi? Are there any plans to develop such a handy interface, or maybe there already is one for the 6.6 version?

Leave a comment:

• Carsten Hoeger
    replied
    Originally posted by juerg View Post
    My admindeamon is running. The port is 1099. Should be this correct?

If yes - it does not work. I get

tnx

This RMI Java tutorial describes the Java RMI system. It walks through a complete client/server example

Leave a comment:

• juerg
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
    Hi,

the server-side RMI interface is started when you startup the open-xchange-admin daemon. You can configure the listening port at /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/RMI.properties

Greetings
    My admindeamon is running. The port is 1099. Should be this correct?

If yes - it does not work. I get

The following error was encountered:

* Error parsing Response

The system returned:

unexpected end of data (in HttpStateResponseStart)
    tnx

Leave a comment:

• Martin Heiland
    replied
    Hi,

the server-side RMI interface is started when you startup the open-xchange-admin daemon. You can configure the listening port at /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/RMI.properties

Greetings

Leave a comment:

• juerg
    Guest started a topic Admin RMI

Admin RMI

How do i use the admin RMI interface. I read something about this java tool but how do i start it (mybee from remote?)

juerg
Working...
X