Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot deploy axis2, ends with error

dear forum,
    i receive an error by unpacking '/opt/open-xchange/bundles/com.openexchange.axis2/com.openexchange.axis2.jar':

# java -jar /opt/open-xchange/bundles/com.openexchange.axis2/com.openexchange.axis2.jar
    Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from /opt/open-xchange/bundles/com.openexchange.axis2/com.openexchange.axis2.jar

at the moment my service directory is empty and i cannot access functions per soap-method. (/opt/open-xchange/bundles/com.openexchange.axis2/services)

what exactly do i need to do, to correctly set up axis2?

best regards
    marco

Just follow the instructions given in the SOAP overview documents:

Comment

hi,

chapter 'installation and configuration':
      --------------------------
      In order to use the SOAP Interface of the Open-Xchange Admin Daemon, you need the Open-Xchange Server and the Axis2 bundle. The SOAP Interface is a service that must be deployed into the Axis2 Bundle.

For more information about the Axis2 bundle, please refer to the Quick-OX-Axis2-Integration-Overview document, that ships with the Axis2 bundle.

The default configuration of the Admin SOAP service expects the Admin Daemon to be accessible on localhost. To change this behaviour, the file /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/plugin/open-xchange-admin-soap.properties must changed accordingly. Just set RMI_HOSTNAME to something different.
      --------------------------

we installed axis2-open-xchange package per commandline, but i cannot find a 'quick-ox-axis2-integration-overview document' within.

furthermore i haven't open-xchange-admin-soap.properties file in plugin-folder.

can you please assist me to correctly set up axis2?

best regards
      marco

Comment

Working...
      X