Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default OXLDAPsync error during synchronization

    Hi,


    I'm facing a problem regarding the LDAP synchronization for one of our Open-Xchange server who tries to synchronize with a Windows 2008 R2 Domain Controller. When running the perl script with the following syntax, we get an error message :

    # /opt/oxldapsync/sbin/oxldapsync.pl -c 1 -f /opt/oxldapsync/etc/ldapsync-ads.conf -A oxadmin -P password -v -s
    Error on search: : 00002040: SvcErr: DSID-031401E7, problem 5010 (UNAVAIL_EXTENSION), data 0
    Error on search: : 00002040: SvcErr: DSID-031401E7, problem 5010 (UNAVAIL_EXTENSION), data 0
    at /opt/oxldapsync/sbin/../lib/OX/LDAPConnector/ads.pm line 105


    I searched this forum for an answer but to no avail. I found the following Microsoft KB which seems to match my issue but I would like your opinion on this matter :

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/977180


    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Carsten Hoeger is offline Open-Xchange Professional Services
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    703

    Default

    This post here on the bottom suggests to replace modifyTimestamp with whenChanged in searches:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...-4cf41b91dcbf/

    I don't know if that's going to work, but you could try. Just replace modifyTimestamp with whenChanged in

    Code:
    /opt/oxldapsync/lib/OX/User/Helper.pm:86:		    my $entrytime = $entry->get_value("modifyTimestamp");
    /opt/oxldapsync/lib/OX/LDAPConnector/ads.pm:102:		attrs => ['*', 'modifyTimestamp' ]
    OXpedia.org - the answer to almost all questions.

  3. #3

    Default

    Has anybody found a solution that fixes this problem? One of our customers has recently upgraded is DCs to 2008R2 (from 2003, with which LDAPsync worked flawlessly) and is suffering from this problem ... we have not yet advised them to install the hotfix, not sure whether that would fix this ...

  4. #4

    Default

    Edit: Doing some further debugging turns out that the search-call does not fail immediately, but fails when querying a group.

    Code:
    Basedn:ou=LKBenutzer,dc=customerdc,dc=local
    Filter:(objectClass=group)
    Control:Net::LDAP::Control::Paged=HASH(0x2323aa8)
    Scope:sub
    I noticed that an earlier search for a sub-ou of this finished without crashing:

    Code:
    Basedn:OU=Email-System-Gruppen,ou=LKGruppen,dc=customerdc,dc=local
    Checking with the same basedn and filter on ldapsearch (which does not seem to fail) resulted in one group found for the crashing version, while no entries were returned for the none-crashing version ...

    In order to attempt to fix this problem at least temporarily, I overwrote the basedn with the none-crashing version in case the "crashing" parameters were found, resulting in the ldapsync apparently working ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Good tutorials,I think this is good way for learning.Thanks for sharing information,your information increase my knowledge.
    KSDB

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •