Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error after Updating to OX 7.10.3

Hello,

today I updated my OX Appsuite installation to the new v7.10.3-3.

The update process was okay, no errors occurred. The OX server starts and I can login via webinterface. But in the log file (open-xchange.log.0), there is frequently the following error:

Code:
    2019-12-05T14:02:58,890+0100 ERROR [ActiveMQ Task-1] org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:1080)
    Failed to connect to [] after: 3 attempt(s)
    2019-12-05T14:02:58,891+0100 ERROR [RT2AdminJmsConsumer-2] org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:962)
    Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination 'topic://admin-Topic' - retrying using ExponentialBackOff{currentInterval=60000ms, multiplier=1.5}. Cause: No uris available to connect to.
    2019-12-05T14:02:59,904+0100 ERROR [ActiveMQ Connection Executor: unconnected] com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.throwPoolInitializationException(HikariPool.java:574)
    null - Exception during pool initialization.
    java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:965)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3933)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3869)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:864)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.proceedHandshakeWithPluggableAuthentication(MysqlIO.java:1707)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1217)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2189)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2220)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2015)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:768)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor170.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:425)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:385)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:323)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.util.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.java:136)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newConnection(PoolBase.java:369)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newPoolEntry(PoolBase.java:198)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.createPoolEntry(HikariPool.java:467)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.checkFailFast(HikariPool.java:541)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.<init>(HikariPool.java:115)
        at com.openexchange.office.tools.database.DocumentsDatabase.implCreateConnectionPool(DocumentsDatabase.java:249)
        at com.openexchange.office.tools.database.DocumentsDatabase.implCreateConnectionPools(DocumentsDatabase.java:206)
        at com.openexchange.office.tools.database.DocumentsDatabase.<init>(DocumentsDatabase.java:107)
        at com.openexchange.office.dcs.registry.database.DCSDatabase.<init>(DCSDatabase.java:95)
        at com.openexchange.office.dcs.registry.database.DCSDatabaseFactory.getDcsDatabase(DCSDatabaseFactory.java:45)
        at com.openexchange.office.rt2.jms.JmsComponentFactory.getFailoverBrokerUrl(JmsComponentFactory.java:169)
        at com.openexchange.office.rt2.jms.JmsComponentFactory.access$100(JmsComponentFactory.java:76)
        at com.openexchange.office.rt2.jms.JmsComponentFactory$1.onException(JmsComponentFactory.java:153)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection$6.run(ActiveMQConnection.java:1994)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    Can anybody help me with this issue? Thanks in advance.

Rene
    Last edited by 881822; 12-05-2019, 03:16 PM.
    Viele Grüße
    Rene

JRE: openjdk-8-jre, Maria-DB, Apache 2.4, Dovecot
    OX-Server backend: OXSE latest
    OX-frontend: OX appsuite latest

Same here.

Comment

Smells like Document Collaboration Service not available or something like this?

Was everything installed and setup correctly according to https://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?t...allation_Guide

Or, different question: Is OX Documents in use and granted to your users at all?

Comment

Hallo Wolfgang.

Thanks for your reply. I think, you are right. It is due to the missing DCS installation. I was reading the installation instruction on and on but I don't get which credentials I need to enter. Following the instruction I get the following error message:

Code:
        Reading default values from properties file: '/etc/documents-collaboration/dcs.properties'

initializing dcsdb from scratch...

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'openexchange'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

ERROR
        Even if I manage to see

Code:
        Reading default values from properties file: '/etc/documents-collaboration/dcs.properties'

initializing dcsdb from scratch...
        I still see the above mentioned error in the open-xchange.log.0 file.

Could you please bring some light in the zoo of db users?

Thanks.

Comment

Indeed, you are right - everything fine now.

Thanks
          Viele Grüße
          Rene

Comment

Originally posted by 881822 View Post
            Indeed, you are right - everything fine now.

Thanks
            Hi.

May I ask you what you have done? I can't get it solved...

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by oxox View Post

Hi.

May I ask you what you have done? I can't get it solved...

Thanks in advance.
              Hi,

I decided to add another root user to my Mysql, e. g. "admin" and gave him a password (which "root" doesn't has under Ubuntu 18.04). Now you can use the initdcsdb-order as follows:

Code:
              initdcsdb.sh -a --dcsdb-pass=secret --mysql-root-user=<name-of-new-root-user> --mysql-root-passwd=secret
              That worked for me.
              Viele Grüße
              Rene

Comment

Originally posted by 881822 View Post

Hi,

I decided to add another root user to my Mysql, e. g. "admin" and gave him a password (which "root" doesn't has under Ubuntu 18.04). Now you can use the initdcsdb-order as follows:

Code:
                initdcsdb.sh -a --dcsdb-pass=secret --mysql-root-user=<name-of-new-root-user> --mysql-root-passwd=secret
                That worked for me.
                Thanks. I got it fixed now. I don't see any error now. However, I can't open any MS Office files (docx, xlsx etc.) It says
                Code:
                Sorry, your document is very large. It will take some time to be loaded.
                I am talking about a file size of couple of KB...

Any ideas?

Comment

Just to add that legacy format (doc etc.) and pdf is working fine.

Comment

Hm... no ideas?

Comment

That error is extremely generic.
                      It could be broken websocket support or a mismatch in installation (not all packages updated correctly) or DCS communication.
                      You might get a hint when examining the webconsole for any suspicious hints or errors.

Comment

Working...
                      X