Open-Xchange Community Edition Installer released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updating: compiling of admin failes

the installscript supports updating of a running setup, but fails compiling the admin-part:

on debian etch that had a working 6.4.1 setup while updating on the latest bugfix-branche:
    Code:
    Compiling Open-Xchange Admindaemon...
        [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
        [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
        [javac] Note: /tmp/open-xchange-admin-plugin-context_light/src/com/openexchange/admin/storage/mysqlStorage/OXContextMySQLStorage.java uses or overrides a d
    eprecated API.
        [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
       [subant] No sub-builds to iterate on
        [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
        [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
        [javac] Note: /tmp/open-xchange-admin-plugin-osconfig/src/com/openexchange/admin/rmi/impl/OXSystemConfigurationImpl.java uses unchecked or unsafe operation
    s.
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/user/Change.java:72: com.openexchange.admin.console.user.Change is not abstra
    ct and does not override abstract method maincall(com.openexchange.admin.console.AdminParser,com.openexchange.admin.rmi.OXUserInterface,com.openexchange.admin.
    rmi.dataobjects.Context,com.openexchange.admin.rmi.dataobjects.User,com.openexchange.admin.rmi.dataobjects.Credentials) in com.openexchange.admin.console.user.
    ChangeCore
        [javac] public class Change extends ChangeCore {
        [javac]        ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/console/user/Change.java:85: method does not override a method from its superclass
        [javac]     @Override
        [javac]      ^
        [javac] 2 errors

BUILD FAILED
    /tmp/open-xchange-admin/build.xml:206: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /tmp/open-xchange-admin/build.xml:82: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /tmp/open-xchange-admin-console-ee/build.xml:43: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 16 seconds

Compiling Open-Xchange Administration GUI...
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ServletRegistrator.java:11: package javax.servlet does not exist
        [javac] import javax.servlet.Servlet;
        [javac]                      ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ServletRegistrator.java:12: package javax.servlet does not exist
        [javac] import javax.servlet.ServletException;
        [javac]                      ^
        [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/tmpsrc/com/openexchange/admin/ServletRegistrator.java:14: package org.apache.commons.logging does not exist
        [javac] import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
        [javac]                                   ^

... removed many many lines of errors ....

[javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
        [javac] 100 errors

BUILD FAILED
    /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/build.xml:127: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
    despite the lack of the admin-stuff, login in ordinary webfrontend gets stuck at 90%. even after cache cleanup, ...
    Last edited by toastbrot; 01-21-2008, 05:31 PM. Reason: more infos

Comment

Same errors in fresh install

Same compile errors with stable and unstable versions o the installer. There seems to be a problem with admin (daemon and gui) dependencies.

Help please!!

Comment

Hi,

please take a look over here: http://www.open-xchange.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029

The current GUI (bf_6_4_2) works nice for me, please make sure you cleared the browser cache when using different versions of the GUI.

Greetings
        Last edited by Martin Heiland; 01-22-2008, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Still compile errors on GUI

Hi, seems that new installer fixed errors in daemon compilation, but still getting 100 errors in admin-gui compilation. Only error remaining... Tried everything, please help.

Comment

Originally posted by agutierrez View Post
            Hi, seems that new installer fixed errors in daemon compilation, but still getting 100 errors in admin-gui compilation. Only error remaining... Tried everything, please help.
            Same problem here on OpenSUSE 10.3

Comment

Yes, those errors at the admin-gui are a defect at the cvs sources. We're already aware of this issue and it will be fixed asap.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you very much, Martin. And thanks to all the installer developement tool, too.

If you could tell us when CVS fixes are done it would be very appreciated.

Thanks again.

Rgds.

Comment

Any news?

Did you fix the CVS already?

Thanks.

Comment

hi,
                    sorry to oask this question (i'm a noob ^^) but if you want to change the host, actually i'm on localhost, which files i must modify ?

best regards
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-24-2008, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Please open a separate thread for this, and describe what service you want to put to another host exactly

Comment

404 not found

Hello,

I installed OX with the Community Edition Installer on Ubuntu 6.06.2 LTS.
                        Installation works great. Thank you :-)
                        The Login with the testuser also works, but the login http://<myServer>/ox/admin with oxadmin and password don't work.
                        There is an Error 404 - not found.

Please can you help me to solve this problem.

Thanks
                        Erik

Comment

I think this is due to the fact that the admin-gui has not been compile.
                          Just wait for the CVS to be fixed, and try again.

Comment

hello,

can you tell me when the CVS will be fixed??
                            How can I install the fixed version??

Thanks
                            Erik

Comment

Any other suggestions??

Comment

question on install script

I see the install script create the MySQL database and uses the passwd entered during install, but I can not get into the database. I would like to put another site that needs mysql on the same server.

I have tried root, oxadmin, admin and oxadminmaster for login with the password I entered during install.

thanks..

also for those who do not know there is a fix list on the forum for the admin-console.

great job on the install script.

Thanks

or better, does open-xchange use the root account at all? if not I will just reset the password as I found that it has a user called open-xchange.. (note read documnetation...)

thanks..
                                being able to use the community edition has convinced me to offer the paid for version to my customers..
                                Last edited by Guest; 02-02-2008, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X