No announcement yet.

Adding frst user problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, the org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCacheResto re can be ignored, it is much more critical that the /servlet path is not found. Did you already applied the apache2 configuration i posted? The problem with:

/ox.html/servlet/webdav.version

shows up very clear, the server tries to access /ox.html/servlet where /servlet is required.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      At this point, the org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCacheResto re can be ignored, it is much more critical that the /servlet path is not found. Did you already applied the apache2 configuration i posted? The problem with:

/ox.html/servlet/webdav.version

shows up very clear, the server tries to access /ox.html/servlet where /servlet is required.
      hiii I solved my problem, that error that mentions was caused because tapeworm tomcat installed… the solution to clear tomcat and ready ..... ox working…. thanks Martin

Comment

Well, have a lot of fun

Comment

hey Martin, now I have a problem with the GUI;
          when I do /opt/open-xchange/sbin/open-xchange-groupware in the console remains as with blockade, watches:

servidor3:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/open-xchange-groupware /opt/open-xchange /home/administrador

thus it remains and I cannot work but in that console.

now I go away to my navigator and open-xchange-GUI enter I put my user to him and password, I enter my account and up to here well, when I give click him in new message remains loading, it watches well:
          Attached Files

Comment

just append a "&" to the command to make it run in the background

About the GUI problem: Well, i suppose this is broken at the moment because of some major redesign of the underlaying rendering stuff. This will cause great performance win but it is in full development at the moment. To see what is going on, i propose to instlall firebug (www.getfirebug.com).

The GUI will be OK with the next CVS checkout i guess.

Greetings

Comment

Have you tried to clean your browser cache? We are using a new HTML Editor, so I assume it's a caching problem. Otherwise please install Firebug and check for any JS Errors. Thanks.

Comment

just append a "&" to the command to make it run in the background

About the GUI problem: Well, i suppose this is broken at the moment because of some major redesign of the underlaying rendering stuff. This will cause great performance win but it is in full development at the moment. To see what is going on, i propose to instlall firebug (www.getfirebug.com).

The GUI will be OK with the next CVS checkout i guess.

Greetings
                ok .thanks.. but watches:
                Attached Files

Comment

thats me again =P

I had some hard work with finals at college!

Today I returned trying to add the first user.
                  As Martin suggest I cleanned all my MySQL information... ...all users, databases and root password.
                  After that I run the oxinstaller script and it seems to be o.k but I keep with addind deal. =(

Some stuff that I discovered today:

My cyrus configuration is a little bit different cause I'm running CentOS and this based Red Hat system has a different directory tree from Debians like.

take a look:
                  Code:
                  [root@mailt local]# find / -name "cyrus*"
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/m4/cyrus-imapd-sendmail-8.12.9-cyrusv2.m4
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/m4/cyrus-procmailrc
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/m4/cyrus-imapd-procmail+cyrus.mc
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/m4/cyrus-user-procmailrc.template
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/cyrusv2.mc
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/man/cyrus-master.8.html
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/man/cyrus.conf.5.html
                  /usr/share/doc/cyrus-sasl-2.1.19
                  /usr/share/ssl/certs/cyrus-imapd.pem
                  /usr/share/man/man8/cyrus-master.8.gz
                  /usr/share/man/man5/cyrus.conf.5.gz
                  /usr/share/cyrus-imapd
                  /usr/lib/cyrus-imapd
                  /usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-master
                  find: /proc/22866/task: Arquivo ou diretĂłrio nĂŁo encontrado
                  /etc/cron.daily/cyrus-imapd
                  /etc/rc.d/init.d/cyrus-imapd
                  /etc/logrotate.d/cyrus-imapd
                  /etc/sysconfig/cyrus-imapd
                  /etc/cyrus.conf
                  /root/mailfiles/Postfix/postfix_files/postfix_files/cyrus-sasl-small.jpg
                  /root/mailfiles/Postfix/postfix_files/cyrus-sasl-small.jpg
                  /root/mailfiles/Postfix/postfix2_files/cyrus-sasl-small.jpg
                  /var/cache/yum/base/headers/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12-8.1.RHEL4.i386.hdr
                  /var/cache/yum/base/packages/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12-8.1.RHEL4.i386.rpm
                  /var/lock/subsys/cyrus-imapd
                  /var/spool/postfix/private/cyrus
                  /var/run/cyrus-master.pid
                  Does cyradm a single package?? is it installed with :cyrus-imapd-2.2 ??
                  I cant find it in my system.

Thanks so much!!
                  You're supporting a lot!!!

Pedro Gustavo
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Hi Pedro,

cyradm is a seperate package, at least for debian based distros. It does not seem to be installed on your system. If i remember correctly, CentOS provides the package "cyrus-imapd-utils" which contains cyradm:

Greetings
                    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 07-25-2007, 11:18 PM.

Comment

hi, I have a new problem when changing to me to debian amd64, when it tries to add a user gave the following error me:

com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXUserIMAPEx ception: javax.mail.MessagingException: * BYE Fatal error: can't write proc file;
                      nested exception is:
                      com.sun.mail.iap.ConnectionException: * BYE Fatal error: can't write proc file

and in the installation of the data base it gave he himself error me, watch:

Servidor3:/home/administrador# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --oxdb-pass=servi75 --admin-pass=servi75 --maildomain servioptica.sv.tc -finitializing database (step 1/2)done
                      Configuring services
                      setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
                      setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
                      setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
                      setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
                      setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
                      setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
                      setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
                      setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
                      setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
                      setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
                      setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
                      setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
                      setting CREATE_HOMEDIRECTORY in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/User.properties
                      setting SetupLink in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/system.properties
                      (Re)Starting Admin Daemon
                      done
                      initializing database (step 2/2)
                      user in context 1 could not be created:
                      Server response:
                      com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXUserIMAPEx ception: javax.mail.MessagingException: * BYE Fatal error: can't write proc file;
                      nested exception is:

done
                      setting up the system
                      creating certificates
                      certificate created
                      configuring ox admin gui
                      configuring mail system
                      using mail.servioptica.sv.tc as FQHN of the mail server
                      done
                      Servidor3:/home/administrador#

Comment

Hi,

according to the cyrus mailing list, this is a permission problem on the mailspool folders. This error does not have anything to do with the groupware or admindaemon, just imapd configuration.

Code:
                        chown -R cyrus:mail /var/imap
                        chown -R cyrus:mail /var/spool/imap
                        should do the trick. Please check the cyrus users and the directory structure of your distribution and modify the chown commands if needed.

Greetings

Comment

hi, amm in Debian in where encounter the location of that archives?
                          it is that it tries to execute that and said to me that did not exist the file or the folder

Comment

should be /var/spool/cyrus/

Comment

should be /var/spool/cyrus/
                              ok, martin watch:
                              Code:
                              Servidor3:/tmp/open-xchange-gui# chown -R cyrus:mail /var/spool/cyrus
                              Servidor3:/tmp/open-xchange-gui# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createuser -A oxadmin -P servi75 --username manelly --displayname "Mariane" --password 0 --email manelly@servioptica.sv.tc --givenname marianelly --surname herrera --language en_US --timezone America/Bogota --department Systemas --company "Servioptica" -c 1
                              user in context 1 could not be created: 
                              Server response:
                               com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXUserIMAPException: javax.mail.MessagingException: * BYE Fatal error: can't write proc file;
                                nested exception is:
                              Servidor3:/tmp/open-xchange-gui#

Comment

did you also tried /var/lib/cyrus/? I'm sorry but i have to guess because it worked for me perfectly :/

Comment

Working...
                                X