Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hy outlow

I use the community installer , that install all programms, libs and java
    This works the last times normaly without problems.

Log :
    ns/LicenseAction.java:130: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : class License
    [javac] location: class com.openexchange.admin.ajax.actions.LicenseAction
    [javac] licenses[i] = new License();
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:147: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : class OXLicenseInterface
    [javac] final OXLicenseInterface oxl = getInterface();
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:155: cannot find symbol
    [javac] final License license = oxl.getLicenseInfo(account, license_id);
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:159: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : class OXLicenseException
    [javac] } catch (OXLicenseException e) {
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:177: cannot find symbol
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:178: cannot find symbol
    [javac] final License[] license_list = new License[license_ids.length];
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:178: cannot find symbol
    [javac] final License[] license_list = new License[license_ids.length];
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:190: cannot find symbol
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:215: cannot find symbol
    [javac] final License license = parseObjectBody(request.getBody());
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:216: cannot find symbol
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:226: cannot find symbol
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:241: cannot find symbol
    [javac] return (OXLicenseInterface) Naming.lookup(getRMIHost()
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/actions/LicenseAction.java:242: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol : variable OXLicenseInterface
    [javac] + OXLicenseInterface.RMI_NAME);
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/json/License2JSON2License.java:70: methods write(T[]) from com.openexchange.admin.ajax.json.AbstractObject2JS ON2Object<License> and write(T) from com.openexchange.admin.ajax.json.AbstractObject2JS ON2Object<License> are inherited with the same signature
    [javac] public class License2JSON2License extends AbstractObject2JSON2Object<License> {
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/json/License2JSON2License.java:118: cannot find symbol
    [javac] location: class com.openexchange.admin.ajax.json.License2JSON2Lice nse
    [javac] new Mapper<License>() {
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/json/License2JSON2License.java:122: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol: class License
    [javac] public Object getAttribute(final License lic) throws JSONException {
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/json/License2JSON2License.java:125: cannot find symbol
    [javac] public boolean isNull(final License lic) {
    [javac] ^
    [javac] /tmp/open-xchange-admin-gui-ee/src/com/openexchange/admin/ajax/json/License2JSON2License.java:128: cannot find symbol
    [javac] public void setAttribute(final License lic, final Object value)
    [javac] ^
    [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 100 errors

Best reguards

Michael

Comment

the build of open-xchange-admin was success?

Comment

koeberle: the script was right off Martin's website he posted and as well as the tar ball. The Etch version I used was the network ISO and I selected only standard system during the install.

Micheal: while trying everything, here are a couple more items that I used. Don't know if they are related or not as Java is not my strong suit.

Code:
        apt-get install ant-gcj ant-optional-gcj libjaxp1.3-java-gcj libxerces2-java-gcj libdate-manip-perl libnet-snmp-perl libxext6 libxi6 libxp6 libxt6 libxtst6 tomcat5.5
        Code:
         apt-get install sun-java6-bin sun-java6-jdk sun-java6-jre
        Hope this helps!
        Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2007, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Hi SoccerDad,

compilation now works. The problem was that the javac couldn't allocat additional memory.

Thanks

Comment

Hi

@outlow
            the build of open-xchange-admin was succes , only the admin-gui have errors.
            Compiling Open-Xchange Admindaemon...
            [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
            [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
            [javac] Note: /tmp/open-xchange-admin-plugin-context_light/src/com/openexchange/admin/storage/
            mysqlStorage/OXContextMySQLStorage.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
            [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
            [subant] No sub-builds to iterate on
            [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
            [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
            [subant] No sub-builds to iterate on

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
            Total time: 1 minute 7 seconds

@koeberle
            which settings for additional memory you change ?

@soccerdad
            normaly the script installs all missing libaries and Programms on a plain debian.

Best reguards

Michael
            Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2007, 06:43 PM.

Comment

@michael
              the compile was on a xen virtual machine with 256MB RAM. With 512MB RAM it worked

Comment

Hi there,

i recently updated the Community Edition Installer, now providing a option to chose whether to build from "HEAD" (unstable, development) or the current BF branch (stable).

Please note:
                - HEAD contains the latest source code and is the current stage of development progress
                - HEAD contains very nice and new features which are more or less implemented (equinox/osgi implementation on server side, redesigned GUI and so on)
                - HEAD contains untested code which is under heavy development and may not build correctly
                - If you are a developer, chose HEAD and you're on the same code level as the OX core developers

- BF contains more stable source code which should build successfully every day - otherwise please file a bug report
                - BF contains not all the latest features compared to the HEAD branch
                - If you are not a developer and do not rely to the latest and greatest code, chose BF.

Unfortunately there are two obvious bugs at the BF branch, but i am confident they will be fixed very soon:
                http://bugs.open-xchange.com/cgi-bin...g.cgi?id=10140 (fixed by always checking out HEAD)
                http://bugs.open-xchange.com/cgi-bin...g.cgi?id=10141 (fixed)

Some repositories like open-xchange-console-ee and json-jdk15 are only available at the "HEAD" and should be checked out there.

Greetings.
                Last edited by Martin Heiland; 11-10-2007, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Configuration of tmp/build folder

Hi Martin,
                  It could be usefull to add the possibility to choose the tmp/build folder at one place for example the SRC_DIR param instead of having it hard coded at 26 places.
                  Thanks for your very good installer.

Comment

Hi,

A valid feature request, this one is on my list now

Thanks for the feedback!
                    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 11-12-2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I just reformated my test box with Etch and all the latest patches and install OX with the BF selection. I was ok until I got to the end and got this error:

Creating Groupware user... user in context 1 could not be created:
                      Server response:
                      com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXUserIMAPEx ception: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Login failed: authentication failure
                      Restarting Open-Xchange Admin Daemon: open-xchange-admin.
                      Restarting Open-Xchange Groupware Daemon: No process in pidfile `/var/run/open-xchange-groupware.pid' found running; none killed.
                      open-xchange-groupware.

Any ideas?

Comment

help plz. hangs on admindaemon

hi, on fresh install goes everything well until it gets to the and where admindaemon needs to be restarted end it hangs there. what i mean is it keeps giving me messages endlessly:
                        Code:
                        admindaemon startup still in progress, waiting...

installing on ubuntu 7.10
                        Last edited by Guest; 11-16-2007, 03:31 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

ok i tryed to restart all servese manually and i got following error message:
                          Code:
                          Server response:
                           error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is: 
                                  java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
                          Error: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested exception is: 
                                  java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
                          Error: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested exception is: 
                                  java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
                          Last edited by Guest; 11-16-2007, 01:46 PM. Reason: layout

Comment

ok...i succeeded to install it, but now i get error (in browser)
                            Code:
                            error: 503 - service temporarily unavailable

could you please help me - where i can start investigating this error. i'm not as advanced as most of you here so please even if my questions sound very simple still do give me answer.
                            thnx in advance
                            Last edited by Guest; 11-16-2007, 01:46 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Hi all,

you may wonder why there is currently only a debian installer available - the RAID controller + hard drives crashed and i am currently reconstructing the backup to another machine, hope that it works :]
                              So far i hosted the debian installer somewhere else but the ubuntu/suse installer is only at the backup (except anyone downloaded it recently and may send it to me via e-mail).

Thanks.
                              Martin Braun

Comment

installer script and oxinstaller

Using the installer script works very nice until it launchs oxinstaller to reach the "setting up system" section. At this point, certificates are not created and various error messages "authentification failed" are displayed .

From earlier posting, it seems that the following change may help:

Your problem could be due to the bug in oxinstaller. Last night I went through the oxinstaller script, and discovered a few mistakes in the script. You can try the following to see if it solves your authentication issue.

Open /opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller:
                                1. Replace alll oxadminmaster with oxadmin
                                2. Change addmaildomain command parameter from
                                addmaildomain -A oxadmin -P "$OXDB_PASS"
                                To:
                                addmaildomain -A oxadmin -P "$OXADMIN_PASS"
                                3. Change createcertificate command parameter from
                                createcertificate -A oxadmin -P "$OXDB_PASS"
                                To:
                                createcertificate -A oxadmin -P "$OXADMIN_PASS"
                                4. Change modifymailconfig command parameter from
                                modifymailconfig -A oxadmin -P "$OXDB_PASS"
                                To:
                                modifymailconfig -A oxadmin -P "$OXADMIN_PASS"

Please note that createcontext command parameter is correct and do not need to be modifiied: createcontext -A oxadmin -P "$OXDB_PASS"

Comment

Working...
                                X