No announcement yet.

Funambol Synchronisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schade, bei mir hat es nicht funktioniert ...
    ich habe meine "aktuelle" funambol-version durch die ältere getauscht, aber es funktioniert immer noch nicht :-(
    Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2008, 11:15 AM.

Comment

hi,
      habe mal folgende antwort aus der funambol userlist erhalten, vielleicht kann damit ja von euch jemand was anfangen. Ich leider nicht, da ich sowieso das bundle installiert hatte... und wie ich dieses .jar file in den ox-connector hinzufüge??

This is a known issue in the package of the the ox-connector.
      Unfortunatelly in the package there is no the push-framework-6.5.8.jar

You can install the bundled version. In this version the email connector
      has this package, so that the push-framework-6.5.8.jar will be provided
      for the the ox-connector also.

You can also add manually the library in the ox-connector "s4j" (this
      file is like a zip archive) and then install the package

Comment

hi,
        if anybody is interested in this:
        there is a thread in the funambol forum concerning problems syncing contacts to a E51 or other newer nokia S60 mobil devices. I found the following solution (without this changes, some field mappings are wrong on the mobile)

edit NokiaS60out.bsh:

1) add the E51 mobile - so it would be recognized as a S60 device (means extend the list in function IsInSeries60 with "E51")

2) add the following lines in function postProcessVCard:
        data = movePropertyToTheEnd(data, "EMAIL;INTERNET");
        data = movePropertyToTheEnd(data, "TEL;VOICE;HOME");

With that changes the sync between OXEE and the E51 works fine for me. The most important OX DB fields synced right.

regards
        Horst

Comment

AMD64 -Debian VSERVER

Hallo Leutz...

Also, ich habe ebenfalls ein "64-bit-Problem".

Ich habe auf meinem Vserver Debian am rennen, und habe das ganze Funambol-Szenario bestimmt schon >20x durchgespielt, aber es will einfach nicht rennen.

Könnte bitte jemand so nett sein, und mir helfen!?

Ich benötige:
          • Vorrausgesetzte Pakete (java etc)
          • Paket das hsqldb.jar beinhaltet

Ich gehe schon am Stock hier,
          bitte helft mir!

Comment

Hello, i see in ths topic that soembody have the same problem to me but idon't speak deutsh.
            Code:
            [2008-02-21 10:41:24,180] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [B5C4185D3211ADA74AABEEDB915F7BF6] [] [] [] Handling incoming request
            [2008-02-21 10:41:24,181] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [B5C4185D3211ADA74AABEEDB915F7BF6] [] [] [] Request URL: http://192.168.1.101:8080/funambol/ds
            [2008-02-21 10:41:24,181] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [B5C4185D3211ADA74AABEEDB915F7BF6] [] [] [] Requested sessionId: null
            [2008-02-21 10:41:24,201] [funambol.handler] [ERROR] [B5C4185D3211ADA74AABEEDB915F7BF6] [fol-SVMtUEMwMDQ6QWRtaW5pc3RyYXRldXI=] [] [] Exception processing message
            java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.funambol.pushlistener.service.registry.dao.RegistryDao.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljavax/sql/DataSource;)V
            	at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.init(OXEntityDAO.java:165)
            	at com.funambol.ox.security.OXOfficer.checkCredentials(OXOfficer.java:258)
            	at com.funambol.ox.security.OXOfficer.authenticateBasicCredential(OXOfficer.java:188)
            	at com.funambol.ox.security.OXOfficer.authenticateUser(OXOfficer.java:137)
            	at com.funambol.ox.security.OXOfficer.authenticateUser(OXOfficer.java:60)
            	at com.funambol.server.engine.Sync4jEngine.login(Sync4jEngine.java:1502)
            	at com.funambol.server.session.SyncSessionHandler.login(SyncSessionHandler.java:2194)
            	at com.funambol.server.session.SyncSessionHandler.processMessage(SyncSessionHandler.java:453)
            	at com.funambol.server.engine.SyncAdapter.processInputMessage(SyncAdapter.java:494)
            	at com.funambol.server.engine.SyncAdapter.processXMLMessage(SyncAdapter.java:235)
            	at com.funambol.transport.http.server.LocalSyncHolder.processXMLMessage(LocalSyncHolder.java:97)
            	at com.funambol.transport.http.server.Sync4jServlet.doPost(Sync4jServlet.java:382)
            	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
            	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
            	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
            	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
            	at com.funambol.transport.http.server.LogContextFilter.doFilter(LogContextFilter.java:115)
            	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
            	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
            	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
            	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
            	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
            	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
            	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
            	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
            	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
            	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
            	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
            	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
            	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
            	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
            [2008-02-21 10:41:24,206] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [B5C4185D3211ADA74AABEEDB915F7BF6] [fol-SVMtUEMwMDQ6QWRtaW5pc3RyYXRldXI=] [] [] Request processed.
            [2008-02-21 10:41:24,206] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [B5C4185D3211ADA74AABEEDB915F7BF6] [] [] [] Closing session B5C4185D3211ADA74AABEEDB915F7BF6
            [2008-02-21 10:41:24,206] [funambol.engine] [INFO] [B5C4185D3211ADA74AABEEDB915F7BF6] [] [] [] null: synchronization completed
            [2008-02-21 10:52:09,963] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [7B7106EA4286482BC71DEA33AF614A8E] [] [] [] Closing session 7B7106EA4286482BC71DEA33AF614A8E
            What is it ? I cant't sync my outlook plug to my server and apparently it's a problem with tthe oxconnector.

Comment

Originally posted by OX_visionXY View Post
              Hello, i see in ths topic that soembody have the same problem to me but idon't speak deutsh.
              What is it ? I cant't sync my outlook plug to my server and apparently it's a problem with tthe oxconnector.
              Which version of Funambol do you use? You have to use the version mentioned in the Wiki. The people here in this thread who had the same problem, solved it by removing their version of Funambol completely (rm -R /opt/Funambol) and installing the version menitioned in the wiki.

(I wrote a small howto in Dutch, maybe you can read and understand that? )

Comment

Hello,
                i use the funambol 6.5.11. because when i use the version in the wiki, i have the issue with the authentification failed

(I wrote a small howto in Dutch, maybe you can read and understand that? )
                Why not ^^ I'm not sure on the result.

Euh Excuse me, Funamobl create you a new database in MYSQL because my MYSQl have not database ?
                Last edited by Guest; 02-21-2008, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OX_visionXY View Post
                  Hello,
                  i use the funambol 6.5.11. because when i use the version in the wiki, i have the issue with the authentification failed
                  Authentication failed? Can you explain that issue? Because as far as I know, the only possible way to get Funambol an the connector working is by using the versions mentioned in the wiki.
                  Euh Excuse me, in your MYSQL have you a database : Ox connector ?
                  I'm not using the MySQL database right now, but the hsqldb. In the future, I will change that, but for now I cannot answer that question.

Why not ^^ I'm not sure on the result.
                  I did a quick 'n' dirty translation, it is a mix of what I found in this thread and in the wiki.
                  When it comes to the Java lines in the howto, KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY VALID FOR OPENSUSE 10.3 x86_64. You have to find the location of the jre on your system yourself.

The mini howto:

Download Funambol and oxconnector.
                  Code:
                  cd /tmp
                  wget http://download.fr2.forge.objectweb.org/sync4j/funambol-6.5dev20071020.bin
                  wget http://download.fr2.forge.objectweb.org/sync4j/funambol-ox-connector-6.5.3.tar.gz
                  Download from somewhere on the internet hsqldb.jar and put this in the right directory:
                  Code:
                  mv hsqldb.jar /usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre/lib/ext/
                  Install Funambol
                  Code:
                  chmod +x funambol-6.5dev20071020.bin
                  ./funambol-6.5dev20071020.bin
                  Install oxconnector
                  Code:
                  tar -xvvf funambol-ox-connector-6.5.3.tar.gz
                  cp Funambol/connector/oxconnector-6.5.3.s4j /opt/Funambol/ds-server/modules/
                  cp Funambol/ox-listener /opt/Funambol/ -r
                  Edit the following files:
                  Code:
                  /opt/Funambol/ds-server/bin/start.sh, /opt/Funambol/ds-server/bin/install-modules.sh and /opt/Funambol/tools/bin/funambol.sh
                  Change this line:
                  Code:
                  JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/../tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"
                  to:
                  Code:
                  JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre"
                  Now add
                  Code:
                  export JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre"
                  to the beginning of these files:
                  Code:
                  /opt/Funambol/inbox-listener/bin/inboxlistener.sh
                  /opt/Funambol/pim-listener/bin/pimlistener.sh
                  /opt/Funambol/ctp-server/bin/ctpserver.sh
                  Edit in these files also this line:
                  Code:
                  BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME=…../tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
                  Change it into:
                  Code:
                  BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre"
                  Change the portnumber in oxlistener, because port 3101 is already in use. Use for example 13101.

Two Apache related files have to be edited as well. The first one, /etc/apache2/conf.d/ox.conf, has to look like:
                  Code:
                  JkWorkersFile /etc/libapache2-mod-jk/workers.properties
                  JkLogFile /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log
                  JkLogLevel error

# OX
                  JkMount /ajax/* ajp13_worker
                  JkMount /servlet/* ajp13_worker
                  JkMount /oxadmin/* ajp13_worker
                  JkMount /oxadmin ajp13_worker

# Funambol
                  JkMount /funambol/* node1
                  JkMount /funambol node1
                  The following lines have to added to /etc/apache2/workers.properties :
                  Code:
                  # Funambol
                  worker.node1.port=8019
                  worker.node1.host=localhost
                  worker.node1.type=ajp13
                  worker.node1.lbfactor=1
                  worker.node1.cachesize=10
                  Now a port number has to be changed in
                  Code:
                  /opt/Funambol/tools/tomcat/conf/server.xml
                  Code:
                  <!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
                      <Connector port="8019"
                                 enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" protocol="AJP/1.3" />
                  To add the oxconnector in the Funambol installation, it has to be added to a line in /opt/Funambol/ds-server/install.properties. It will look like:
                  Code:
                  modules-to-install=foundation-6.5.5,funambol-webdemo-client-6.5.2,funambol-phones-support-6.5.1,funambol-email-6.5.5,oxconnector-6.5.3
                  (Only ,oxconnector-6.5.3 is added)

Now the modules can be installed. Use new databases when asked for it.
                  Code:
                  cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server
                  ./bin/install-modules.sh

Comment

Originally posted by Gertjan View Post
                    Authentication failed? Can you explain that issue? Because as far as I know, the only possible way to get Funambol an the connector working is by using the versions mentioned in the wiki.

When it comes to the Java lines in the howto, KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY VALID FOR OPENSUSE 10.3 x86_64.
                    Damn i'm on OpenSuse10.2. :/ I will test it

For my Autentication failed, i've this message error in log
                    Code:
                    2008-02-21 16:11:14,033] [funambol.email] [ERROR] [PushListener-task-executor-pool-thread-2] [test] [test] Error Opening Connection Store: 
                    javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Login failed: authentication failure
                    	at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore.protocolConnect(IMAPStore.java:474)
                    	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:275)
                    	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:156)
                    	at com.funambol.email.transport.CommonMailServerWrapper.multipleOpenConnection(CommonMailServerWrapper.java:400)
                    	at com.funambol.email.transport.ImapMailServerWrapper.openConnection(ImapMailServerWrapper.java:154)
                    	at com.funambol.email.util.MSTools.openConnection(MSTools.java:82)
                    	at com.funambol.email.inboxlistener.msdao.MailboxMSDAOCommon.open(MailboxMSDAOCommon.java:119)
                    	at com.funambol.email.inboxlistener.engine.InboxListenerManager.getInfosInMS(InboxListenerManager.java:217)
                    	at com.funambol.email.inboxlistener.engine.InboxListenerManager.engine(InboxListenerManager.java:174)
                    	at com.funambol.email.inboxlistener.service.InboxListenerScheduledTask.execute(InboxListenerScheduledTask.java:242)
                    	at com.funambol.pushlistener.service.taskexecutor.ScheduledTaskWrapper.run(ScheduledTaskWrapper.java:208)
                    	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
                    	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)
                    	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
                    	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(Unknown Source)
                    	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(Unknown Source)
                    	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
                    	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
                    	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
                    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
                    [2008-02-21 16:11:14,033] [funambol.email] [ERROR] [PushListener-task-executor-pool-thread-2] [test] [test] Error performing inboxlistener task execution. com.funambol.email.exception.InboxListenerException: Error getting info in Mail Server for the user test protocol imap. Error opening the Mail Server Connection Error Opening Connection Store (Login failed: authentication failure)

EDIT : OK now i can sync the outlook plug-in with my server. Becuase before i can do it

Code:
                    chmod +x funambol-6.5dev20071020.bin
                    ./funambol-6.5dev20071020.bin

tar -xvvf funambol-ox-connector-6.5.3.tar.gz
                    cp Funambol/connector/oxconnector-6.5.3.s4j /opt/Funambol/ds-server/modules/
                    cp Funambol/ox-listener /opt/Funambol/ -r

JkWorkersFile /etc/libapache2-mod-jk/workers.properties
                    JkLogFile /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log
                    JkLogLevel error

# OX
                    JkMount /ajax/* ajp13_worker
                    JkMount /servlet/* ajp13_worker
                    JkMount /oxadmin/* ajp13_worker
                    JkMount /oxadmin ajp13_worker

# Funambol
                    JkMount /funambol/* node1
                    JkMount /funambol node1

# Funambol
                    worker.node1.port=8019
                    worker.node1.host=localhost
                    worker.node1.type=ajp13
                    worker.node1.lbfactor=1
                    worker.node1.cachesize=10

<!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
                        <Connector port="8019"
                                   enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" protocol="AJP/1.3" />

modules-to-install=foundation-6.5.5,funambol-webdemo-client-6.5.2,funambol-phones-support-6.5.1,funambol-email-6.5.5,oxconnector-6.5.3

cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server
                    ./bin/install-modules.sh
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-21-2008, 02:24 PM.

Comment

A question about the synchronisation with outlook plug-in. The synchr outlook -> server is ok, not message error but i don't receive my contact, appointement in the outlook.

Where is the issue ? I've log in the log and no message error.

Thx a lot !
                      Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Are you sure the oxconnector is running?

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Tried to install funambol like described in the wiki.
                          The files, from the sync4j (funambol) repository, mentioned in the wiki are not available anymore. Tried instead funambol-6.5.8.bin and oxconnector-6.5.8.zip.
                          The Stuff in there seems to be quite the same but I'm running into errors on trying to sync with outlook-connector-6.5.8

Code:
                          [2008-08-06 12:46:42,721] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [CD0ABA4D2640BD7994B7E507D46002CA] [] [] [] Handling incoming request
                          [2008-08-06 12:46:42,721] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [CD0ABA4D2640BD7994B7E507D46002CA] [] [] [] Request URL: http://192.168.1.149:8080/funambol/ds
                          [2008-08-06 12:46:42,721] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [CD0ABA4D2640BD7994B7E507D46002CA] [] [] [] Requested sessionId: null
                          [2008-08-06 12:46:43,656] [funambol.handler] [ERROR] [CD0ABA4D2640BD7994B7E507D46002CA] [fol-U0NFQUstSE9NRTpzY2Vhaw==] [] [] Exception processing message
                          java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.funambol.server.config.Configuration.isDebugMode()Z
                                  at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.httpExecute(OXEntityDAO.java:1734)
                                  at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.getConfig(OXEntityDAO.java:1453)
                                  at com.funambol.ox.items.dao.OXEntityDAO.getUserConfig(OXEntityDAO.java:475)
                                  at com.funambol.ox.security.OXOfficer.setUserInfo(OXOfficer.java:410)
                                  at com.funambol.ox.security.OXOfficer.authenticateBasicCredential(OXOfficer.java:238)
                                  at com.funambol.ox.security.OXOfficer.authenticateUser(OXOfficer.java:151)
                                  at com.funambol.ox.security.OXOfficer.authenticateUser(OXOfficer.java:74)
                                  at com.funambol.server.engine.Sync4jEngine.login(Sync4jEngine.java:1473)
                                  at com.funambol.server.session.SyncSessionHandler.login(SyncSessionHandler.java:2167)
                                  at com.funambol.server.session.SyncSessionHandler.processMessage(SyncSessionHandler.java:436)
                                  at com.funambol.server.engine.SyncAdapter.processInputMessage(SyncAdapter.java:477)
                                  at com.funambol.server.engine.SyncAdapter.processXMLMessage(SyncAdapter.java:218)
                                  at com.funambol.transport.http.server.LocalSyncHolder.processXMLMessage(LocalSyncHolder.java:80)
                                  at com.funambol.transport.http.server.Sync4jServlet.doPost(Sync4jServlet.java:323)
                                  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
                                  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
                                  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
                                  at com.funambol.transport.http.server.LogContextFilter.doFilter(LogContextFilter.java:98)
                                  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
                                  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
                                  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
                                  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
                                  at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
                                  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
                                  at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
                                  at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
                                  at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
                                  at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
                                  at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
                                  at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
                                  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
                          [2008-08-06 12:46:43,658] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [CD0ABA4D2640BD7994B7E507D46002CA] [fol-U0NFQUstSE9NRTpzY2Vhaw==] [] [] Request processed.
                          [2008-08-06 12:46:43,658] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [CD0ABA4D2640BD7994B7E507D46002CA] [] [] [] Closing session CD0ABA4D2640BD7994B7E507D46002CA
                          [2008-08-06 12:46:43,658] [funambol.engine] [INFO] [CD0ABA4D2640BD7994B7E507D46002CA] [] [] [] null: synchronization completed
                          [2008-08-06 12:48:18,355] [funambol.transport.http] [INFO] [E8DA03D8679BE8459E95D25F8D4D9411] [] [] [] Closing session E8DA03D8679BE8459E95D25F8D4D9411
                          I think Funambol works, I can access Funambol via browser and log in as guest. The Funambol Admin Interface is running flawlessly,too.

Would it be allowed to publish the old files? If Yes, could anyone upload them for me?

Or Is anyone succesfully running Funambol 6.5.8 with oxoconnector 6.5.8 and could help?

Best regards,
                          Sven

Comment

Hi Sven,

I've got funambol 6.5.14 with oxconnector 6.5.8 running with no problems at all. the wiki is a bit outdated, i think it's safe to use those versions.

oxconnector currently only supports the 6.4 branch of open-xchange (a.k.a. OX:EE, OX:CE 6.4.2), it won't work with recent betas due to http api changes.

Regards,
                            Sven

Comment

Anfrage

He,
                              hat einer von euch Funambol schon mit der 7er Version mit dem OX verbunden bekommen?? Ich bin grade dabei ein SUSE 10.x mit OX und Funambol zu bestücken - es will aber nicht so richtig - ich kann jedenfalls nicht mal im Browser darauf zugreifen.

PS: Das ist übriegends ein richtig guter Thread geworden - hat mir schon viel geholfen.

Comment

@Der Wolf:
                                Are you running on 64 bits? Then you have to make sure that you point $JAVA_HOME to your JRE, and copy hsqldb.jar to your JRE's lib/ext path

Comment

Working...
                                X