Funambol Synchronisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He,
    its a VM on an 64Bit System with 32bit OS(I maen).
    I've tried it again and get an warning, after installation of OX-Connector is complet.
    - The JAVA Pathes are alright I mean.

Code:
    [WAD]Warning: selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml which will be ignored (please use webxml attribute to war task)
    After reboot of server I tried to connect to http://"ox-Server":8081/Funambol but I get a 500 Error. Its the port I declared for the communication over apache2. OX and Funambol "run" on one OS.

Do you have you some idea where the fail could be?

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your informative guide. However, I have a few questions about setting up the ox-listener module, as I am running into similar problems (I have already gotten the ox-connector working and syncing properly, just couldn't start the ox-listener).

How do I change the port of the ox-listener? You mentioned changing the port from 3101 to 13101 (e.g.), but I can't find the location in the config file that allows me to change the setting.

Also, I keep running into some sort of configuration error upon starting the ox-listener - it keeps saying something about an invalid sql query string upon startup (Note I am using ox-connector version 7.0.5, the latest version available)

Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by Gertjan View Post
      Authentication failed? Can you explain that issue? Because as far as I know, the only possible way to get Funambol an the connector working is by using the versions mentioned in the wiki.

I'm not using the MySQL database right now, but the hsqldb. In the future, I will change that, but for now I cannot answer that question.

I did a quick 'n' dirty translation, it is a mix of what I found in this thread and in the wiki.
      When it comes to the Java lines in the howto, KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY VALID FOR OPENSUSE 10.3 x86_64. You have to find the location of the jre on your system yourself.

The mini howto:

Download Funambol and oxconnector.
      Code:
      cd /tmp
      wget http://download.fr2.forge.objectweb.org/sync4j/funambol-6.5dev20071020.bin
      wget http://download.fr2.forge.objectweb.org/sync4j/funambol-ox-connector-6.5.3.tar.gz
      Download from somewhere on the internet hsqldb.jar and put this in the right directory:
      Code:
      mv hsqldb.jar /usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre/lib/ext/
      Install Funambol
      Code:
      chmod +x funambol-6.5dev20071020.bin
      ./funambol-6.5dev20071020.bin
      Install oxconnector
      Code:
      tar -xvvf funambol-ox-connector-6.5.3.tar.gz
      cp Funambol/connector/oxconnector-6.5.3.s4j /opt/Funambol/ds-server/modules/
      cp Funambol/ox-listener /opt/Funambol/ -r
      Edit the following files:
      Code:
      /opt/Funambol/ds-server/bin/start.sh, /opt/Funambol/ds-server/bin/install-modules.sh and /opt/Funambol/tools/bin/funambol.sh
      Change this line:
      Code:
      JAVA_HOME="$FUNAMBOL_HOME/../tools/jre-1.5.0/jre"
      to:
      Code:
      JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre"
      Now add
      Code:
      export JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre"
      to the beginning of these files:
      Code:
      /opt/Funambol/inbox-listener/bin/inboxlistener.sh
      /opt/Funambol/pim-listener/bin/pimlistener.sh
      /opt/Funambol/ctp-server/bin/ctpserver.sh
      Edit in these files also this line:
      Code:
      BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME=…../tools/jre-1.5.0/jre
      Change it into:
      Code:
      BUNDLED_JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre"
      Change the portnumber in oxlistener, because port 3101 is already in use. Use for example 13101.

Two Apache related files have to be edited as well. The first one, /etc/apache2/conf.d/ox.conf, has to look like:
      Code:
      JkWorkersFile /etc/libapache2-mod-jk/workers.properties
      JkLogFile /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log
      JkLogLevel error

# OX
      JkMount /ajax/* ajp13_worker
      JkMount /servlet/* ajp13_worker
      JkMount /oxadmin/* ajp13_worker
      JkMount /oxadmin ajp13_worker

# Funambol
      JkMount /funambol/* node1
      JkMount /funambol node1
      The following lines have to added to /etc/apache2/workers.properties :
      Code:
      # Funambol
      worker.node1.port=8019
      worker.node1.host=localhost
      worker.node1.type=ajp13
      worker.node1.lbfactor=1
      worker.node1.cachesize=10
      Now a port number has to be changed in
      Code:
      /opt/Funambol/tools/tomcat/conf/server.xml
      Code:
      <!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
          <Connector port="8019"
                     enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" protocol="AJP/1.3" />
      To add the oxconnector in the Funambol installation, it has to be added to a line in /opt/Funambol/ds-server/install.properties. It will look like:
      Code:
      modules-to-install=foundation-6.5.5,funambol-webdemo-client-6.5.2,funambol-phones-support-6.5.1,funambol-email-6.5.5,oxconnector-6.5.3
      (Only ,oxconnector-6.5.3 is added)

Now the modules can be installed. Use new databases when asked for it.
      Code:
      cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server
      ./bin/install-modules.sh

Comment

Hi,

FYI you can change the port of oxlistener in the oxlistener startup script (oxlistener.sh & oxlistener.cmd in $FUNAMBOL_HOME/bin). The variable to change is JMX_PORT.

Regards,

Michaël

Comment

Working...
        X